PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

Henry VIII
08-01-2004, 16:54
Hi,

Armies are made out of your population, is their a limmit in how many units/armies you can create out of your pop?

Does your population grow, and if so, how fast?

Are their any other reasons your pop may be dropping outside recruuting them for your army?

How many units can be involved in one battle?

Is their a maximum amount of knights a faction can have?

Castles can't be build, but can you build those farms and etc outside your castle?

Frank Fay
08-01-2004, 17:29
Armies are made out of your population, is their a limmit in how many units/armies you can create out of your pop?

Yes, it depends on how many population you have. No pop = no new army.

Does your population grow, and if so, how fast?

Yes but only to a specific limit. Speed depend on several factors, e.g. a skill of a Knight in a realm can speed it up.

Are their any other reasons your pop may be dropping outside recruuting them for your army?

Yes, for instance got killed in battle, left to join rebels etc.

How many units can be involved in one battle?

The exact number is subject of balancing but not more than 2000.

Is their a maximum amount of knights a faction can have?

Yes:

number of castles = number of governors who rule the realms

max. number of marshalls = 5

max. number of spies = 5

Castles can't be build, but can you build those farms and etc outside your castle?

Yes on fixed places. You have the choice between these but depending on the terrain:

- Farms
- Quarries
- Forges
- Woodcutters
- Harbours
- Outpost
- Monasteries

EricTheRed
08-01-2004, 17:51
Once one of your spies dies can you replenish your spy amount by recruiting spies from the pop?
same question for marshalls.

Frank Fay
08-01-2004, 17:54
Marshals, Governors and Spies are Knights. You recruit them from the Royal Court.

Sir Jack
08-01-2004, 18:02
Could you tell us where the Royal Court is ? :confused:
Ever there where the King :king: is ? Can we move the King :king: and the Royal Court ? :confused:

Elewyn
08-01-2004, 18:07
Yes but only to a specific limit. Speed depend on several factors, e.g. a skill of a Knight in a realm can speed it up.

You mean if a knight often goes down to a town to meet women? :D

Oh. Poor joke, i know there are no females :(

EricTheRed
08-01-2004, 18:09
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Marshals, Governors and Spies are Knights. You recruit them from the Royal Court. Do they still carry the name knight or will they show up on your screen as spy?(I'm very interested in the espionage section of the game)

Elewyn
08-01-2004, 18:09
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Marshals, Governors and Spies are Knights. You recruit them from the Royal Court.
By spending your fame points...

Where the court is and who is on the court?

Frank Fay
08-01-2004, 18:27
Could you tell us where the Royal Court is ?

Yes, it is a place (menu/window) were you see knights who are offering their services to your court.

Ever there where the King is ?

The king and his princes are also in the court, unless you "assign" them to lead an army or to rule a realm.

Can we move the King and the Royal Court ?

Since the court is a place, no. But you can move the King.

Poor joke, i know there are no females

There are :D

Do they still carry the name knight or will they show up on your screen as spy?(I'm very interested in the espionage section of the game)

No, Knight is only their "class". They will carry a title, like Count or Earl. But their "job" is being Spy, Marshal or Governor.

By spending your fame points...

No they cost gold. But once recruited you can upgrade their skills with fame.

Sir Jack
08-01-2004, 18:35
I think the court is in a city of the kingdom.:silly:
but can we choose in which city the court should be ? :bconfused
And we can`t change ore move the city where the royal :king: court is ? :confused:
What wil be happen, if the realm with the city where the court is, will conquer by an enemy :viking:

Angryminer
08-01-2004, 18:43
The "Royal Court" is just the name of a menu.
It goes where ever your Head up Display goes.
If you're looking at Moskau, the Royal Court is in Moskau - more exactly above Moskau (directly in front of your eyes).

Angryminer

Elewyn
08-01-2004, 19:00
There are :D
Oh I forgot the princesses...:silly: :yawn:

But I guess the knight/governor can't go during night down to the town and visit there women form population...

The other things look nice :)