PDA

View Full Version : The people want to be happy !

Pages : [1] 2

Sir Jack
08-01-2004, 19:00
I know it`s not so important, but can we give a party :cheers: :bday: :cheers: for the people in the cities of our kingdom :king: . I think they will then be more productive, if they are happy :D :hello: :lol:.
Perhaps is it possible to make a knights tournament or something like this and each king can send his best knights. And the winner can earn a lot of money :go: ;) :D

Elewyn
08-01-2004, 19:05
Nice idea, but it takes a long time so invite other kings' knights, so during that time people rebel or become happy. But idea of tournaments is good, like the way how to prevent unhappiness or the way how to earn money for your best knight :cheers:

Sir Jack
08-01-2004, 19:19
It`s right what you mean. during this time other realms can make a revolt ore something like this could be.
But we can tell a date for the tournament. then you choos your knight which you want send there. After this the tournament will work by self in the background of the game and we receive only a message if our knight was the winner :D or not ;( and how much money we have earned or not.
I think money will be not so unimportant in the game. ;)

Angryminer
08-01-2004, 19:43
I've been asuming this since I joined the forums - I never doubted that you were able to make tournaments and such things. That keeps your knights loyal and gives you the chance to bribe knights of other kingdoms ;) .

Angryminer

Cork2
09-01-2004, 19:41
I have asked if there were event or tournements a while back. They said that there are not tournaments or events. :cheers:

Bora
09-01-2004, 20:09
Originally posted by Sir Jack
I know it`s not so important, but can we give a party :cheers: :bday: :cheers: for the people in the cities of our kingdom :king: . I think they will then be more productive, if they are happy :D :hello: :lol:.
Perhaps is it possible to make a knights tournament or something like this and each king can send his best knights. And the winner can earn a lot of money :go: ;) :D

the idea of a party would be nice,... maybe you know landshuter hochzeit? ever 4th year (like olympic games) the city landshut in bavaria organize a medieval celebration which is old tradition, they replay the wedding of the prince with a polish princess.
the tournements are just 4 fun.
wrongly u see in many (bad)movies where knights are killing each other in tournements but reality is that they only prove they can hit with the pike and as proof the pike brokes when the other knight got hit. there where alo accidents but but not the goal to kill the other knight or push him from his horse.

it would be nice when the winner gets something,... but i dont think it must be necessary,... i think such partys/celebrations should happen when a king, knight or a prince get married or to chear up the people of your country.

Sir Jack
10-01-2004, 11:57
Nice that you all agree with me !!! :cheers:

But Frank don`t react on this Thread to this time. :rolleyes:
I think it is possibile to pep up the Game with this suggestion, because the release date is first in April 04
;)

Bora
10-01-2004, 17:06
Originally posted by Sir Jack
Nice that you all agree with me !!! :cheers:

But Frank don`t react on this Thread to this time. :rolleyes:
I think it is possibile to pep up the Game with this suggestion, because the release date is first in April 04
;)

maybe in a add on or the KoH2 together with my year seasons :D
well,... i would like to see partys and tournements

Cork2
11-01-2004, 02:14
There are no Tournaments or special events such as party.

EricTheRed
11-01-2004, 04:42
Originally posted by Cork2
There are no Tournaments or special events such as party. what a bubble buster.

Angryminer
11-01-2004, 12:29
After all, such a tournament would be implemented rather quickly, so this time I agree on persuading the dev-team to create such an event.
A tournament is a wonderful thing to bribe other kings/knights and do other nasty things.

Angryminer

Sir Jack
11-01-2004, 14:12
Perhaps when you all agrre :cheers: with this idea and all post a reply in this thread, the mods or devs will think :scratch: about it ! :D

Lord Nicko
11-01-2004, 14:19
hrmm, I think i would rather send an assassin to your party and kill your king :)

Angryminer
11-01-2004, 17:51
@Lord Nicko:
Whoops, my royal guards did something nasty to that stranger who tried to attack me: *click (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0047.jpg)*
You'd better send a spy to such 'partys', let him make friends with enemy knights, let him become the king's right-hand and then attack the king ;) .

Angryminer

Jarlabanke
11-01-2004, 18:07
"Light" the feasthall :angry:

Bora
12-01-2004, 01:07
in MY idea it lokks like this:

you have you organize it (enough food) and set date (like in "Die Fugger" or "Die Gilde" or what ever)
and then you see in the town the celebrations and the tournements,.. you cnat interakt ist only to watch how your pople a happy (and get drunk)
its like watching the model train how its rolling thru the landscape

Lord Nicko
12-01-2004, 08:28
Originally posted by Angryminer
@Lord Nicko:
Whoops, my royal guards did something nasty to that stranger who tried to attack me: *click (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0047.jpg)*
You'd better send a spy to such 'partys', let him make friends with enemy knights, let him become the king's right-hand and then attack the king ;) .

Angryminer

Nah, if my assassin fails then ill send a few catapults and trebs over and demolish the party :)

Angryminer
12-01-2004, 15:29
Nah, now you have 15 nations in war with you, because you tried to attack their knights.

Angryminer

King Aldred
19-01-2004, 17:13
Parties would be great!!! it 'll chear people up and it would make a funny grafic :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bday: :bday:

Angryminer
19-01-2004, 17:19
"the people"? Nobles only! :D

Angryminer