PDA

View Full Version : King and Princes

fec59
01-03-2005, 13:46
Is there any way to influence the way a king makes heirs? I mean does the game take in consideration if he is used as a knigth and at war or not?

FrankishKnight
01-03-2005, 14:29
If they are anywhere else then the royal court ( for instance, governing a province, merchant sent away to trade or spy in other kingdom ) they cannot produce heirs. This also goes for marshals of course.

Angryminer
01-03-2005, 16:20
I can not confirm that Frankish Knight.

Angryminer

Picotrain
01-03-2005, 16:58
I would tend to disagree with that statement, Frankish knight. I have seen my kings acting as clerics and merchants produce heirs. I think it is less likely for them to produce heirs while working, but it is still a possibility.

Elvain
02-03-2005, 10:16
there is no way how to influence making heirs. There are many speculations (like "if the king is governing a province as cleric, there is higher chance for him to make heirs") but non of them works 100%
I would say it is absolutely random, but many players(especially those less experienced with the game than me) would disagree with me.

Elvain

Anguille2
02-03-2005, 11:04
My king is a Marshall and has 5 children!!! 3 daugthers and 2 sons....work doesn't seem to keep him from his marital duties :wink:

hawk_knight
04-03-2005, 10:46
there is no way how to influence making heirs. There are many speculations (like "if the king is governing a province as cleric, there is higher chance for him to make heirs") but non of them works 100%
I would say it is absolutely random, but many players(especially those less experienced with the game than me) would disagree with me.

Elvain

i agree with you Elvain :cheers: :go: :cheers:

HappyAdolf
05-03-2005, 10:40
If they are anywhere else then the royal court ( for instance, governing a province, merchant sent away to trade or spy in other kingdom ) they cannot produce heirs. This also goes for marshals of course.

That's totally wrong!
My king was damn old and a merchant trading somewhere and he still got children!