PDA

View Full Version : Dead - farewell

Maizena
02-03-2005, 22:22
The game is dead along with the community :) it's as simple as that. i've been watching these boards for a year now, and i have watched ppl come and go. Some of us still remember Henrik, the famous earl of Denmark, and Elewyn, another great person on these boards and several others who made it fun to be here. Some have been here a long time too, and a few will probably remember me as the one who played a great role in the attempt to get a zoom function included. Which, I was to realize, was all in vain.
Both of the above mentioned guys dropped out as the game progressed.
Alas, now they are ALL gone, left are only newcomers to the game or the really hard core fans. Which i believe have to admit they dont play the game as much as they used to.
Therefore, I, too will take my leave. I bid you all a very fond farewell (to quote a good and much seen movie).

C ya out there in cyper space guys'n'dolls!

Maizena.

PS: To be honest I only write this with a pure provocative purpose in mind, but I am definately leaving these boards Never to return.

Finellach
02-03-2005, 22:51
I am still here. :biggrin:

Elvain
03-03-2005, 07:48
I am Elewyn, man!!:go: I mean, Elewyn was my old nick :smile: (same guy, same location, different nick - the right one - and different avatar, but the same guy behind :smile:)

btw, it was you who I haven't seen for such a long time :)

but yea, the forum is dead. Tha game didn't succeeded as it should and deserve

Anguille2
03-03-2005, 08:30
I've been here for a year and i am currently playing the game....and having fun with it.

Nike
03-03-2005, 08:48
Oh, many of the oldies are still here. They just don't write so much as before. But, as you see, Elewyn/Elvain and Finellach are still here. And others, who haven't writen in this thread yet are here. It's true that Henrik left and we haven't heard of Nadine, Frank and Frujin for a long time, but... I don't know. After the release everything became so... It's wasn't what I hoped would happen. But atleast you can play the game and I can't even buy it here.

Angryminer
03-03-2005, 11:26
I'm always at your service. :go:

I'm still playing the game regularly, though I don't have as much spare time as I'd like to have. And well, I don't think the forum is dead now. A year ago there was less activity here.

Angryminer

the knightly sword
03-03-2005, 12:39
dont say this your makeing me sad :sad: :sad: , yes you are right , but all of the old ones havent left , but there is still life , this great community has fallen but still there are people left , the new members are covering some wounds ,
this forum hasent been alive since the game release , but still some are alive . farewell friend.

hawk_knight
04-03-2005, 10:44
I am Still here :cheers: :go:
i am playing the game when i have time to play :cheers:
its still a cool game to play :go: :mosher: :king: :pleased:

HappyAdolf
05-03-2005, 10:39
I'm still here and checking what's new every day, and I still love the game, and I don't think the forums are dead!
It's just everybody playing KoH and having no time coming here :biggrin:

Legend_Of_The_Kingdom
06-03-2005, 15:25
lol they need to improve the multiplayer thats the only thing which will bring this game back to life

Lord-Piecemeal
07-03-2005, 16:56
Well the 1.3 patch brings it to life, and 'Hey guys' were still here. :hello: :hello: :hello: :cheers:

Alex Poff
07-03-2005, 20:47
I still peruse this board on a fairly regular basis, but I must admit, I do not play the game anymore. What I had been hoping for was a multi-player version of "play the world", but because that is not possible, my son and I have lost hope.

Dobber
08-03-2005, 06:21
It was exciting in the early days, with the anticipation of this new game that was to be the "Game" we were all looking for! The problem lies in the fact that Sunflowers partnered with EA Games for international distribution. EA Games chose not to distribute the game in the US and thus the game missed out on a huge market. There definitely would have been more activity here if the game had made it to the US!

Elvain
09-03-2005, 21:40
this thread is off-topic

Largefry07
10-03-2005, 02:30
I'm still here. Though I not an old timer by anymeans but I still peck in here evrey now and then. I'm usally in the webby inn but when I have some time I try to post here. I to don't play the game anymore. I'll eveanully go rediscover it and play it for weeks. Then it'll go back on the table and wait to be rediscovered. That's how most gamers are i think. They play a game for a while then go on to another game and play it for a while. As if it were a never ending cycle.

Dobber
10-03-2005, 07:54
this thread is off-topic

This is true, but the Webmaster's Inn is so all inclusive, folks might not know what he was referring to! :biggrin: