PDA

View Full Version : Kings/civil war

vyanvotts
23-10-2003, 23:55
will kings be able to go in to battle? i know of many kings that were warrior kings....just wondering if you could use your king in the same way?

if your king dies with no heirs, will it be possible for a civil war to happen or will it be game over?
is a civil war possible for any reason?

Frank Fay
24-10-2003, 09:45
Yes, in the game is a King unit. He can go to battle and fight.

Exactly, without heir some of your land (depending on certain conditions) can fall in a civil war.

More details on a later date about the King. We promise :cool:

vyanvotts
24-10-2003, 17:48
sweet....you thought of everything :D

Carcassone
24-10-2003, 18:22
Man, this is great news...if you have thought of civil war induced issues when a king lacks an heir, i can't imagine the detail to the entire game.

Will Kings have attributes in battles i.e. they increase morale, bravery, etc. And conversely, if they go down in battle does it have a severe negative effect on troops?

Huwie
24-10-2003, 19:01
Originally posted by Carcassone
And conversely, if they go down in battle does it have a severe negative effect on troops?

Heh, probably depends on how many 'merciful beheadings' there have been lately... ;)

Frank Fay
24-10-2003, 20:10
Yes Kings and Knights do have affect on own and enemy's morale. Watch out for the upcoming Knight's feature on our website.

vyanvotts
24-10-2003, 22:34
how does the king get heirs? do you have to find him a good looking lords daughter or does it just occur by itself?

can you chop of her head if she keeps making daughters? ;)

Kevin
24-10-2003, 23:15
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Yes, in the game is a King unit. He can go to battle and fight.

Exactly, without heir some of your land (depending on certain conditions) can fall in a civil war.

More details on a later date about the King. We promise :cool:

Long time no see.:go:

That would be great!:hello: