PDA

View Full Version : US and Canada Release

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Webmaster
16-03-2005, 15:11
Knights of Honor cross the Atlantic.
Paradox Interactive signs new title for North America!

http://www.knights-of-honor.net/english/news/news.php?news=59

Everyone who preorders the game before midnight April 1st CET will receive a Knights of Honor T-shirt with their preorder!
Paradox Online Shop (http://paradoxshop.com/frameset.asp)

jacob-lundgren
16-03-2005, 15:16
Just came from paradox's forums and registered here. Downloading the demo as I type. Hope to get a feel for the game before I head off to class.

Webmaster
16-03-2005, 15:22
than welcome to our board ;)

Angryminer
16-03-2005, 15:26
Welcome jacob-lundgren and all "Hello!" to all US-players! :go:

Angryminer

Anguille2
16-03-2005, 15:45
Welcome :cheers:

jacob-lundgren
16-03-2005, 16:14
Thanks for the welcome :cheers:

Tis an interesting game. Did the demo as scotland, smashed york but didnt get to do more. Got to get ready for class, I got a final test today :nono:

Although my troops were a bit tired and all so I didnt plan to march any further. They had 1 of my commanders and I snagged 2 of theirs.

Havard
16-03-2005, 16:55
Paradox' Online Shop (http://paradoxshop.com/frameset.asp) takes preorders now, for those interrested...

Webmaster
16-03-2005, 17:35
thx for the hint, i added it in my first post ;)

Sir Turylon
16-03-2005, 18:27
well all I can say is it's about time.

:go: that Sunflowers signed for a NA release.

Hope KoH still has enough juice to compete with AoE3, Stronghold2, and EE2.

:cheers: Here's hoping that it can.

Slocket
16-03-2005, 21:03
Oh, now they are just getting around to release the game in the North American market.

That is sweet, I hope they can still sell a few. I already bought my copy at great expense from the UK a LONG TIME AGO.

I think alot of NA may have also bought from the importer GoGamer.com months ago.

At the time, there was absolutely no belief a NA version was ever to be given here.

Plus you get the game patched, a t-shirt, and heck alot cheaper. Can I exchange mine for the 'better' version? :rolleyes:

Angryminer
16-03-2005, 21:11
I am very envious that the Americans will get a KoH-shirt. :angry: :wink:

Angryminer

Cork2
16-03-2005, 21:20
wow my account hasn't been deleted yet. anywho finally it is coming to america. Been waiting for a while.

Angryminer
16-03-2005, 21:25
Welcome back Cork2! :hello:
I hope you stay a bit with us. :go:

Angryminer

DarkIllusion
17-03-2005, 01:34
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Largefry07
17-03-2005, 02:08
It's about time. Oh well I had already gotten the game a while back. Hopefully the new interest will sprak a new interest over here. Maybe to the point that Sunflowers and BS will come out with a add-on. I know it will be a while but it doesn't hurt to be wishful. :cheers:

Cork2
17-03-2005, 04:31
Welcome back Cork2! :hello:
I hope you stay a bit with us. :go:

Angryminer

Hehe thx, i did still visit the site every now and then.

hawk_knight
17-03-2005, 09:22
Hehe thx, i did still visit the site every now and then.

WELCOME back Cork2 :cheers:

I am very envious that the Americans will get a KoH-shirt.

I want a koh-shirt too :biggrin: :wink: :silly: :rofl: i already have bought koh a few months a go but why was there no KOH-shirt with it :cheers: :biggrin:

BINGFA
18-03-2005, 00:48
Great to hear this. Hopefully you will get lots of sales and next time we will get a simultaneous release on both sides of the Atlantic. (if that be the case then hopefully OZ will get a release).

Dobber
18-03-2005, 02:39
Maybe the T-shirt is a way of saying are sorry to have left you out!

Elvain
18-03-2005, 07:56
a bit late
but still great :hello:

I hope this will help Knights of Honor and Black Sea Studios who fully deserve it. I hope that KoH will become much better known in NA before its NA release than in Europe before the release :go:

PS: I know it is not the time to ask such questions when it's now time to celebrate that Sunflowers finally decided to do this....
However, when did people in Sunflowers decided for NorthAmerican release?(I mean that part of company that decides about such things, not people like Webi who, as I believe, were decided for NA release from the beggining)
When t-shirt is "sorry" to North Americans. What is "sorry" to BSS? - to a company(partner of Sunflowers!!!) that was forced to end up their support of this game what made many gamers angry of them, many gamers who now think that BSS will do this with every their game(to stop the support 3months after release)...

Great news, anyway :go: I feel it as satisfaction for all North Americans over here and for all the people who asked for NA release in this forums. But to speak for myself only, I will not forgive such delay untill 2nd patch of KoH is ready.

I wish Knights of Honor as big sales as possible in North America

BTW: @jacob-lundgren, Welcome on the boards....

BINGFA, Havard and Cork2, nice to see you back again :cheers: You may know me as Elewyn