PDA

View Full Version : Just about screwed!

FearTheMullet
24-03-2005, 01:07
Well, my empire is quite large already, I own all the areas around the Ottoman Kingdom, that whol Island, plus Islands of Cyprus, and the one far to the left, and Georgia and where the Sljuks start (in the high period), but now my king is Aged, and STILL hasn't made an heir. He's bee sitting around the castle the whole time... WTF is he waiting for?

William Blake
24-03-2005, 07:24
A king with no sons, common thing. You gonna lose half of you lands then he dies. Sad but...

Angryminer
24-03-2005, 12:02
If you remove all nostalgia before the death of your king the chances for provinces to spin off is extremely low. I believe more happyness in your realms lowers the chances to spin off too (so lower the taxes for a while), but nostalgia seems to be the major factor. :go:

If you want a little "cheat"...
Remove the town-guards, garrison units and pallisades from all recently conquered provinces. Recruit two armies consisting only of cavalry and place them near some recently conquered provinces. When the king dies and some provinces declare independence they will be absolutely defenseless to your cavalry-armies and you can re-conquer them within seconds.

Angryminer

FearTheMullet
24-03-2005, 12:23
Thanks for the tips, looks like it's time to test this.