PDA

View Full Version : Any more info about the Music and its creators ?

Lannister
13-01-2004, 13:17
Hello,

I just downloaded the music and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thats why I`m asking:

The supposed creators : "Glorian", do they have a website cause my google-search did bring about nothing relevant.
Do you have any more info on them ?
And any chance on more Music being downloadable ?

Thanks in advance,
L.

Henrik
13-01-2004, 13:38
Hi Lannister

I wish to welcome to our forum :)

I think that i've got excactly what you need:

You can see the dude here: Glorian (http://www.blackseastudios.com/index.php?page=comp_info&sub=team&memb=7) - I also think that he makes some GREAT music - i often listen to it myself :p

Hopes this helps ;)

Jorghan
13-01-2004, 14:30
Yeah, the music is great. I would want more, and longer, songs, just for listening enjoyment.

Snowden
13-01-2004, 16:43
Bard's Tale is a little masterpiece just by itself...:)

Henrik
13-01-2004, 20:25
My favourites:

:king: 1. Pride or Pain - TROMPETS ! - i like the part where the second parts of the trompets sorta fade in and backing the trompets in the foreground !

:king: 2. March of Honor - I love those violins ( christ ! it could almost be considered as rape they way Glorian handles them ! ), trompets are unbelieveable nice

In my humble opinion both Pride or Pain & March of Honor are two pieces of music which would have made both Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach and rest of them very proud - i would REALLY like to hear the two pieces of music performed by a real orchestre !

--------------------------

3. Bardīs Tale - nice "epic" sound - i like the flute and.....is it a balalajka i hear ? :scratch:

--------------------------

4. Lost Battle - a bit sad :sad: - not excatly my taste ( sorry )
5. Last Fortress - hey hoo Captain Cave Man and all his campfire buddies ! - no that one isen't too good either ( close, but no cigar ! - sorry )

Which conclusion does it all lead to ?

Answer: Glorian is a F*cking genious composer ! and should be very proud about what he's doing ( and ya can qoute me on that one :D )

orenda
16-01-2004, 18:59
yep. Glorian rulz :cheers:

Bora
16-01-2004, 22:45
if you wanna have REAL medieval musik listen to "corvus corax" ;)

Lannister
17-01-2004, 10:39
Well the main Problem I have with Corvus Corax is that to me nearly all of their songs sound too similar because it is always the same Instruments and somehow the "vibe" of their songs is always the same.
It is like with Phil Collins, you have always the feeling that you have somehow have heard this song before.

If you are into medieval bands I`d recommend Garmarna, Die Streuner, Owain Phyfe and others.

L.