PDA

View Full Version : funny events with koh

the knightly sword
28-03-2005, 16:18
hello lads and gals , please share funny events and strange stuff with uss which happend when you were playing koh.

from my latest experiance I spotted an crusader stuck somewhere between meclenburg and pomeranian in the baltic sea . there was also an rebel camping for life ,like atleast 5 generation of kings past and he still havent moved,i never even botherd attacking him even though he made the people a little unhappy . i got a pic of the crusader stuck in the sea . how do you upload pictures again? :scratch: .

Largefry07
28-03-2005, 20:35
I was Norway and was at war with Sweden. They were attacking me and had three armies in one of my provs. Well one of their marshalls went on a crusade and attacked my city with another marshall. And I wasn't excommunicated. :scratch:

Ammurit
29-03-2005, 05:05
I've noticed that a queen's name may change a few times during the course of her existence as queen.

Xuca
29-03-2005, 13:52
Once my enemy was elected for emperor of Europe and nobody voted for him.

HappyAdolf
29-03-2005, 18:28
I saw a country whose King was named King Frujin (the country's name was Moesia I think)

Largefry07
31-03-2005, 03:49
Once when I was playing as Aragon I killed my own prince when he was defending the enemy town. (It was Narave)

HappyAdolf
31-03-2005, 19:10
When he was a spy this is really possible :D

I found an enemy knight who had the same avatar as I have in this Forum :tongue:
I once recuited two knights and both had the same portrait... CLONES!!
Also Navarra and Aragorn's kings had the same portrait, the same name, the same title (king) and even the same age!

Picotrain
31-03-2005, 21:12
One time I captured a city, but it wouldn't let any of my knights inside. Must be a glitch or something. My knight almost starved to death before I noticed. I even tried to have my knight enter other cities and come back to that one, but it never worked for as long as I played the game (even after saving). I guess the people in that city didn't like me very much.

Xuca
01-04-2005, 14:38
Also Navarra and Aragorn's kings had the same portrait, the same name, the same title (king) and even the same age! That is not unusual, l get that every time l play in certan period(cant remember which)