PDA

View Full Version : A request for military access?

Rulkiewicz
29-03-2005, 15:02
With the release of this game to the US, what are the odds of a new patch?

I'd like to see that you would ask for military acces, rather than just to march all over everyones land.

Also, how about being able to zoom from the game map? That would be great.

At any rate... this is a great game.

Angryminer
29-03-2005, 15:32
1. I think the chances for a new patch are still very low.
BSS is working on another title and even though paradox entertainment might earn some money with KoH I don't think Sunflowers will allow anyone to enhance KoH.
2. The community asked for the "Military Access"-feature years ago. No response until today.
3. I spend my usual KoH-business on the political view. From there you can administrate your whole kingdom except military. :go:
4. Yes it is, indeed. :viking:

Angryminer

Charlemagne
29-03-2005, 18:16
There is actually a military access feature in KoH; during a crusade, an AI Kingdom asked me to leave their land, or else they would stop trading with me. Unfortunately, it never happened again.

Picotrain
29-03-2005, 18:27
The AI knows when you are in their territory, and if you are not in good relations with them, sometimes they will react in such a manner, threatening to cancel trade agreements, or refusing to sign new agreements, including peace ones. It would be nice if the player could do the same to the computer, though :-(

Charlemagne
29-03-2005, 22:44
The AI knows when you are in their territory, and if you are not in good relations with them, sometimes they will react in such a manner, threatening to cancel trade agreements, or refusing to sign new agreements, including peace ones. It would be nice if the player could do the same to the computer, though :-(
That's true. New diplomatic features, like being able to ask for money in exchange of a trade agreement with an AI kingdom, or threaten him, would be cool.

Marshal of Doom
02-04-2005, 05:32
I think a serious problem with this game is there appears to be no way for the user to initiate diplomatic bargains. Also, the A.I. has a very limited bargaining function.