PDA

View Full Version : Rome?

starchaos
07-04-2005, 14:10
Hey everyone, ive seen a review for this game seeking a "new game" to take over my stronghold addiction, stronghold 2 isint out yet and I happen to come across this one.

I sighed at the fact it wasent out in the US yet so I went and grabbed a copy from ebay as fast as i could. And its great I havent come across a game yet that had this much freedom of stradegy.

Anyways to the point, while I was finishing a province with Epir I noticed 2 provinces of Papacy has suddenly became Rome! :eek: Seeing this I made haste and cheated my way to make it myn ,since Papacy would have taken it over before my knights got there.

Anyways I used the cheats "bsswitch" to make it myn then the "bsnoai" to make it stop creating knights. :angry: Well that didnt work so well first time "cheating" ive learned what cheats does what, and this cheat wasent good at all it turned off all the AI for everything! So that wasent no fun. :sad:

Anyways how would I reunite the roman empire? And was it really the roman empire or just some rebels taking over rome? If it has any thing to do with these questions, im using Angryminers Glory of God 1.4 mod.

Angryminer
07-04-2005, 17:45
Welcome to the forums, starchaos! :hello:
Yes, you guessed right, rebels took over the city of rome and declared independence.
Very interesting move - viewed historically - but nothing too unpropable viewed from the game-aspect. :wink:

Thank you very much for using my mod, feel free to post any suggestions for GoG in the modding-forum. :go:

Angryminer

starchaos
08-04-2005, 03:03
Thanks for responding Angryminer!

One more question if i may , the rebels not only took 1 province "rome" but the one above it too. At the same time!

Thats what made me race to the forums and ask the question, is this possible?

I think im really just trying to find a way to be the roman empire, with the name "Rome" ofcourse ^.^
if its not possible in-game is there maybe a mod that can let me?

Sorry for all the questions, while im still just learning what your mod does, i can honestly say it makes the game that much better. Again thanks for your response and friendly welcome!

Elvain
08-04-2005, 07:52
there is a quest to unite Rome (Roman empire) in my mod - Holy Rome. It's available in the moding section as well as GoG

rebels can be sometimes really dangerous for your kingdom:there are loyalists who try to restore old kingdom (or make the province part of it again) or local rebels who - if successfull - will create completely new kingdom called by the province.
There are also famous rebels and their range is much wider so they plunder also bordering provinces and if they capture certain town, their new kingdom is much bigger than just one province.

starchaos
09-04-2005, 02:36
Cool thanks for the help, now to plunder my self and find out how to unite rome. ^.^

Elvain
09-04-2005, 20:03
easy :smile:
play KoH with my mod, conquer certain lands (advice:Italy, Greece some other aprts of mediterranean) and capture all who can claim to be Romans :go: