PDA

View Full Version : Game Tech Tree

Lord Skilu
19-04-2005, 16:16
Halo everybody!

I bought Knights Of Honor 2 weeks ago and it fascinated me completly. I manage to cope with all stuff quite well however one thing would make everything much easier.

Does anybody have a tech tree simulation (what is needed to built particular buildings, achive trade goods etc.)

Thank you very much for help from your side and all the best during conquering the world ;))

Lord Skilu :go:

Elvain
19-04-2005, 16:28
you have it in manual. Just turn the map

el_slapper
21-04-2005, 17:35
you have it in manual. Just turn the map

Ahem. There's no map in the french version :sad: . It doesn't prevent from playing, of course, but once again localization screws. :sick: . At least the translation is good...(which is not that common)

Anguille2
22-04-2005, 08:36
Si tu vas sur la page officielle de Knights of Honor, il y a la description des bâtiments. Tu peux voir quelle est la relation entre les divers bâtiments. Si je ne me trompe pas, y 'a ca aussi dans le jeu quand tu vas dans la carte politque et que tu regardes ou tu peux construire les divers bâtiments...sinon n'hésite pas à demander :wink:

English:
If you go on the official homepage you'll find a description of the various buildings and their relation with each other. If i am not mistaken you'll find this in the political view too under available buildings....don't hesitate to ask :wink:

Ernst
27-04-2005, 12:02
Halo everybody!

I bought Knights Of Honor 2 weeks ago and it fascinated me completly. I manage to cope with all stuff quite well however one thing would make everything much easier.

Does anybody have a tech tree simulation (what is needed to built particular buildings, achive trade goods etc.)

Thank you very much for help from your side and all the best during conquering the world ;))

Lord Skilu :go:

Funny, when I started looking at your post, I first read "I bought Knights Of Honor 2..." and suddenly I went :eek:. Please show mercy to my poor heart :lol:.

It's true a techtree is really missing. I didn't know such a document existed. Is it in the German local version ?