PDA

View Full Version : Is It me or this game is too easy?

Ironfist
22-04-2005, 16:47
I’ve been playing the English demo version (Scotland and bohemia on higher period) and It took me a couple of years to get my economy running and to invade my neighbours... as the demo ends when you conquer a certain amount of provinces I don’t know If it will get harder or not...
One problem is that when the AI declares war on you they wait a couple of years to invade, instead of preparing an army in the border (as I do whenever I declare war) and attack immediately...
I hope the real game is harder as I would like to buy It...

Did someone else notice this?

Anguille2
22-04-2005, 17:50
1. The Game is harder once patched.

2. If the game is still too easy there are already 3-4 good mods that have been tested and make the game more challenging.

Ironfist
23-04-2005, 10:46
Is there any way to boost the AI?? Like letting her to have as any marshals as she wants, or give her some extra gold, lowering her rebellious percentage, let her create building at an amazing higher speed... etc... just for being AI player??

Why are the mercenaries cheaper than the normal military soldiers?? that doesn’t make any sense... a feudal cavalry army was worth 2000 gold peaces while a normal was worth 5000 and additionally you had to give 150 food and 1 peasant

Elvain
23-04-2005, 19:34
AI has the same conditions like player

Ironfist
25-04-2005, 01:37
And is there any way to give the AI better conditions like player? allowing her to cheat or something like that?

Anguille2
25-04-2005, 08:28
Try the mods...

I have tried only Laudans mod...the ai will use more armies.