PDA

View Full Version : MY morale has decreased...

Da Bomb
12-05-2005, 02:03
:sad: I was really hoping to get the game today. I reserved it at my local GameStop and already paid for the whole thing. The game was supposed to come out yesterday but of course it doesn't normally ship in that day. So I called the today but it still wasn't there. I was so unhappy! :sick: :eek: I wanted to go pillage GameStop and loot them but that would just remind me of the game I didn't get yet. And they still haven't called yet even though it's 7:00. I was hoping that they would call yesterday because they said they call the day before they get it but I really hope I get it tomorrow or else my morale will drop so low I'll surrender. :angry:

William Blake
12-05-2005, 02:18
Well, I was ordering it overseas and waited for 2 weeks while everyone played:) That was the first day of release, I thought I was going to blow up UK royal post in rage

Sir Sigmund
12-05-2005, 02:43
Da Bomb you and I are just gonna have to be happy playing the demo for a few more days.

Finally getting the hang of the demo that is for sure. :)

Da Bomb
12-05-2005, 03:27
I've already had the demo long enough. It's just saddening to see how shipping never works for the gooder side. Poor William Blake though. 2 weeks... I seriously would blow.