PDA

View Full Version : building outposts?

orenda
19-01-2004, 10:21
what about building outposts to observe your territories?

Arjenvs
19-01-2004, 11:23
Originally posted by orenda
what about building outposts to observe your territories?

As I have understood correctly...there are special spots too build them or they are allready placed....

Angryminer
19-01-2004, 16:03
The way I understood it:
"Outposts" are a kind of "realm-upgrade".
You click the realm-capital, take a look on the "build-screen", find "Outpost" grayed out, click the "Outpost" icon and an Outpost appears in a prefixed spot and from now on you can send troops there (exactly one knight + soldiers), so they regenerate faster.

Angryminer

Henrik
19-01-2004, 20:48
Originally posted by Angryminer
The way I understood it:
"Outposts" are a kind of "realm-upgrade".
You click the realm-capital, take a look on the "build-screen", find "Outpost" grayed out, click the "Outpost" icon and an Outpost appears in a prefixed spot and from now on you can send troops there (exactly one knight + soldiers), so they regenerate faster.
Angryminer

Hi Angryminer
Is it possible for you to throw us a link !

I've also found these replies from Frank:
Frank Fay - The outposts are giving the player / realm owner additional defensive opportunities.
Frank Fay - An outpost grands you additional squads. 1 squad per level. You dont need to deploy squads. And yes, you can upgrade (it has 3 levels).

The thread is can be found here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381&perpage=25&highlight=outpost&pagenumber=2)

Angryminer
19-01-2004, 20:55
I was thinking of the same posts and combined them with the 'build' screen we saw in some screenshots.
That's why I began my post with "The way I understood it:"

Angryminer

Henrik
19-01-2004, 20:58
I was thinking of the same posts and combined them with the 'build' screen we saw in some screenshots.

Angryminer

okay :) i'll guess i sorta missed that little, but important, detail in you post :blush:

Arjenvs
20-01-2004, 23:50

Angryminer

Yes but still better to put a link...so we can understand for our selfs from the words of a dev....;)