PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed this?

Eaglion
13-05-2005, 10:54
None of my knights had been killed during the battle yet. My kings had died and 5 generations of the royal family have changed. But my initial knights are still alive. I assigned one of my king as marshall and never called him back to trone. Guess what although he is venerable, he has been alive for more then usual.

Elvain
13-05-2005, 11:10
knights don't age. Yes.

But I'm not sure if I understood the rest. If the king is assigned as knight or not, it doesn't affect his age in any way. The king doesn't live exact time, it is defined by max and min time limit so he can rule for say 30 minutes to 1 hour(just example) turning from juvenile to venerable in both cases.

But always the king will die! Knights are immortal (I personally am not very happy of thet :sad:), but kings not!

Eaglion
13-05-2005, 11:16
Elvian,

I think my game has serious problems then. Did you remeber me? The one who can't enter the castle (and still can't). And yes my king is still alive :confused:

Elvain
13-05-2005, 11:19
Yes I remember you

then ask webmaster (or somebody from technical support who knows more about the game technically) for help.

This is not normal, there must be something wrong in cooperation of your computer and the game...

superbox
13-05-2005, 17:07
can i ask about the aging... is the min and max affected by the game speed? if i set it to game speed to 2.0 the king should live longer in real life time than if i set it to game speed 8.0, right? otherwise, the game is not synchronising...