PDA

View Full Version : Thought and a questions about the game

Ghost
13-05-2005, 15:17
1. I think Latins should have been made a vassal of Venice because they (Latins) were very dependent on them and Venice also made lots of money out of there existence and Saloniki should be in Latins hand as well.

2. This game is already very good especially with the mods but is there any chance for a KOH II or even a expansion? Cause i think that this game can still be improved on many fronts.

3. So what happed to Sunflowers? And how did Paradox get to be the publicher?

Elvain
13-05-2005, 16:15
1. I think Latins should have been made a vassal of Venice because they (Latins) were very dependent on them and Venice also made lots of money out of there existence and Saloniki should be in Latins hand as well.

2. This game is already very good especially with the mods but is there any chance for a KOH II or even a expansion? Cause i think that this game can still be improved on many fronts.

3. So what happed to Sunflowers? And how did Paradox get to be the publicher?
1. In no case Latins should be vasal of Venice!!! NEVER! Economical dependancy in middle ages was something far diferent that political!
By this view all (or at least most of) western big kingdoms should be vassals of kind of medieval "Israel" :go:

2. the hope was lost but after NA release it was revived (at least for me)
3. Sunflowers signed contract with Paradox and made him NA publisher... as I understand it