PDA

View Full Version : Question on Trade Goods

Kozbot
14-05-2005, 00:59
So maybe I'm just stupid but how does one get a trade good like oh say statues from the place that makes it to a place where I can use it to build a cathederal? Or do all of the things need t be made in the same place?

Sir Sigmund
14-05-2005, 01:07
Koz that is a very good question. Your not the only one that would like to know the answer. :wink:

Elvain
14-05-2005, 09:41
In original game there are required buildings for cathedral(when you used itas example), not goods. In fact trade goods(valuables) are only for kingdom advantages.

Cathedral can be built only if BUILDINGS that produce required goods are in the province. There is no inner trade in KoH.

Illuminatus!
14-05-2005, 19:00
In original game there are required buildings for cathedral(when you used itas example), not goods. In fact trade goods(valuables) are only for kingdom advantages.

Cathedral can be built only if BUILDINGS that produce required goods are in the province. There is no inner trade in KoH.

Is there a way to change the requirement from buildings to goods (somewhat like cavalry units...)?

Picotrain
15-05-2005, 05:02
What I do when playing is:
1) decide if I really need a cathedral... usually I don't, but I want one anyway (I'm greedy)
2) I go to the strategic mapview, and under the buildings category, I find where cathedrals are able to be built (because they have the required province features)
3) Then I find the nation that owns the property and take his province by any means necessary
It is unfortunate that the ability to build a cathedral is so limited, IMO it should be more widely accessible.

Elvain
15-05-2005, 08:51
Is there a way to change the requirement from buildings to goods (somewhat like cavalry units...)?
yes it is possible and it is in my mod

Sir Sigmund
16-05-2005, 00:33
Elvain once again you ride to the rescue and answer all our questions. :)