PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Game

Sir William Pembroke
14-05-2005, 04:41
Played through the tutorial, a skirmish, and played through as Scotland tonight. Helped England crush Ireland then turned on England only to go on to York and lay seige. Needless to say, Sir William was captured and my wife is begging me to shut the computer down. I paid the bounty for his safe return then retired. Had to take care of my own, ya know. What an addictive game. I've not had so much anticipated fun since Stronghold "Crusader". I can't wait to get it tomarrow. The crusade shall continue! .......................VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Sigmund
14-05-2005, 04:46
Sounds like you had a blast. Well yes you had to surrender to the wife before she started a Jihad on you. hehehe

I really want to play a Crusader type and either fight with the Teutonic Order up in the Northern Baltic Region or start a Crusader Campaign for the holy lands. Think its a fun way of reliving history in a way.

Sir William Pembroke
14-05-2005, 04:56
I did have a blast man. The game is supposed to be in stores tomarrow. Hope the Store clerk knew what they were talking about. I cant wait to get deeper into the mechanics of the game. The balance of the game feels good from what I can tell so far.

Stuie
14-05-2005, 06:09
The game is supposed to be in stores tomarrow. Hope the Store clerk knew what they were talking about.

I'm not sure what store(s) you are relying on, but I know that only a third or so of the Gamestops in my area got the game - the rest aren't getting it. Not sure why. I used Gamestops online store stock lookup thingy to figure out where I needed to go.

EB, on the other hand, looks like they still haven't shipped it. Weird.

BASHER of the Reaching Woods
14-05-2005, 06:29
I finally got the game! From Gamestop. I FedEx it. :biggrin: I could not get the game from EB games. Bah..

Illuminatus!
14-05-2005, 19:06
I'm not sure what store(s) you are relying on, but I know that only a third or so of the Gamestops in my area got the game - the rest aren't getting it. Not sure why. I used Gamestops online store stock lookup thingy to figure out where I needed to go.

EB, on the other hand, looks like they still haven't shipped it. Weird.

Yesterday, I talked to the guy at the local EB, who said that it was shipping today (at least for SE Wisconsin). He said it would probably get there by Monday, though.

Sir Sigmund
14-05-2005, 19:14
Well from the looks of it, distribution in North America is pretty much a bust or least more like hit and miss.

Sorry to say it, but with this poor of distribution the game never really get into the attention of the main stream gamers. Which is sad, cause its a good product.