PDA

View Full Version : If I may make a suggestion...

KingBobCat
18-05-2005, 19:13
Forgive me if there is another thread along these lines already. :scratch: I suggested in another thread that there should be a variety of smaller maps/random maps, like in Lord of the Realm 2. That would be a GREAT addition to this already awesome game. :go:

But, I DO have another suggestion as well. I just finished my first game (won by Kingdom Advantages just to see how the game ends) and while I appreciated seeing my final score, it would be much better if the game kept a game score ranking. Something like in Civilization 3 and Heroes of Might and Magic. Having this feature really gives you an incentive to try to beat you best score, have your best game, etc., etc. from game to game. Also, like in Civ 3, you get more points for winning at higher difficulty levels, high rankings in more areas (economy, military strength, etc.), and so on.

These 2 additions would be the absolute icing on the cake for me. Civ 3 and Heroes have been on the hard drives of my various computers since they were released in the early 90's. The variety those additional features introduce keeps me playing again and again. I would LOVE to see these features added to KoH! Anyone talking patches or expansion pack for this game? :hello:

contactkoh
18-05-2005, 19:59
Yes.
I mean almost EVERY PC strategy game has Ran dom battle map generator (Empire Earth, Cossacks,American conquest, Celtic Kings, u name it.. )

The battle in KOH is awesome (although AI is not entirely smart) and siege is fun as h###.

How in the world can they not make Map generator where u can choose nations, units, etc?

i just wonder..

elbasto
18-05-2005, 20:31
Apparently there was one but it performed so poorly that it was not included in the final version.