PDA

View Full Version : Demo

boykob
23-05-2005, 18:16
Hello, again

Is the demo worth downloading and playing?
What is included in the demo.

Would it offer me the full taste of the game?

Elvain
23-05-2005, 18:28
demo is worth to be played.

It gives you almost full taste of the game.(you are only restricted in time, can see only open battle (not castle assault etc., can't have spies and clerics and can't have some units)

It is made to make you feel the game breathing at you while something is still hidden.
I fully recomend it to you

Gustavus Adolphus
23-05-2005, 18:33
In the demo you can be 2 countrys, bohemia and scotland. It has a varity of units including, highlanders,fuedel knights( dont know how to spell that :lol: ) horse archers, and other units like swordsmen and peasants and archers. And you can only play in high period. I think it gives you a good overview of the game but it gets really boring after awhile. I know because i played it for like 2 months before i got the game. :lol: Hints for the demo: you can only conquer 4 other provences and if you take the right provences in poland, you can make horse archers. I hope you enjoy the demo. :go:

boykob
23-05-2005, 19:31
Thank you for your replies!

Ldvs
25-05-2005, 16:46
Personally, it's the demo that caught my attention and the mods that decided me to purchase it.

Da Bomb
25-05-2005, 16:48
Yes at my other forum I heard about the game, got the demo, and realized that even though I am not a big gamer i HAD to buy this game.