PDA

View Full Version : Gamespeed, Diplomacy pop-up, Hot pot(?)

contactkoh
28-05-2005, 17:01
1. I have a laptop. How can I change game speed? is there an option i can do it through screen?

2. Once I open up a Diplomatic letter received, I want to resaerch (eg. particular nation) Before Accept/Decline. How can I do that beofre answering Displomatic letter? (i cant set aside the letter without answering it)

3. I saw in one screenshot that there is some Hot Pot(?) i can put up on top of my gate in battle. to pour down on attaker battling ram, etc. How can I get that??

4. is there Boat(?) in the battle mode? I saw in one screenshot where archers shooting from the boat made up of logs(Not in the stratigic view but in the actual battle mode).

5. Is there a SEE-through option in battle field where you can see your units throught the structures? (i saw one screenshot like that)

please reply
thanks

Angryminer
28-05-2005, 21:12
1. Refer to your laptop's manual to see how to use it's function keys to activate the NumPad-Keys.
2. While the audience is open you can still open and use the political map in the background.
3. The oil cauldron is an upgrade of the gate towers, which can be build once the stone wall is constructed.
4. Boats will be used during river crossings.
5. There is this feature. I have to spend some time on research to find the keycombination.... Hang in.

I hope this helps. :go:

Angryminer