PDA

View Full Version : How many different unit types?

Irish
24-10-2003, 23:17
I saw for example the rendering spec of the Swedish halberdier I believe.

1. Will there be different pikemen, archers for each different realm etc.?
2. Are there different civilations or is there just Realms? For example if you control Britain, you get access to Long Bowmen while you control that Realm. Meaning a British King gets them from the beginning, but a French King will have to have a British territory then you get them, or will the French not have access to them at all.
3. How many different units in all will be in this game.

Sorry if these have already been asked.

Irish

Irish
24-10-2003, 23:28
I think this should probably be in the Games section. Sorry for the confusion.

Irish

Kevin
24-10-2003, 23:57
Originally posted by Irish
I think this should probably be in the Games section. Sorry for the confusion.

Irish

No problem mate!

vyanvotts
25-10-2003, 03:13
same kinda thing that was done in medeival totwal war,....this would be good if they implemented somthing like this.

golddigger
25-10-2003, 09:27
Originally posted by Irish
I saw for example the rendering spec of the Swedish halberdier I believe.

1. Will there be different pikemen, archers for each different realm etc.?
2. Are there different civilations or is there just Realms? For example if you control Britain, you get access to Long Bowmen while you control that Realm. Meaning a British King gets them from the beginning, but a French King will have to have a British territory then you get them, or will the French not have access to them at all.
3. How many different units in all will be in this game.

Sorry if these have already been asked.

Irish

Maybe the "Spiols Of War" should inclued getting the special skills, tallents, told, and weppons of the conquered (or partly conquered) lands. Also the victor should be able to demand that the conquered lands provide mersonaries and slave/serfs as well as resorces to the victor. Also a king should be able to 'hire' mersonaries &/or skilled pessents form allies or others. A victor-King should be able to subgigate a conquered king (i.e. replace, exile, or exicute him and his family).
:cheers: :king:

P.S.__maybe a "Spy/Diplomat" could steal the special skills, tallents, told, and weppons of other lands??????
:confused:

Frank Fay
25-10-2003, 09:38
Moved to "GAME" Section

Frank Fay
25-10-2003, 09:41
Will there be different pikemen, archers for each different realm etc.?

Yes but not for each realm. We devided the world in territories for that :)

Are there different civilations or is there just Realms? For example if you control Britain, you get access to Long Bowmen while you control that Realm. Meaning a British King gets them from the beginning, but a French King will have to have a British territory then you get them, or will the French not have access to them at all.

Yes but i would not call them civilisations. As said above we call them territories.

How many different units in all will be in this game.

Will be confirmed at a later stage.