PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes This Game Makes Me Laugh

redfox62
03-06-2005, 14:54
Before i begin, let me just mention that i really do like this game, i play it loads.

Anyway, there i was invading York with my King. The battle didn't go down to well and my King was taken prisoner. While he was rotting in a dungeon the Queen had a baby son. Not that 'm complaining, maybe she fell pregnant before he was taken. Then, to my surprise a little while later, she had another!

Didn't they have chasity belts back in those days? lol

However, even with flaws, this game is easily still one of the best of it's kind out there.

greenguy
03-06-2005, 15:04
Wowie! I think the Queen has been playing doctor with the innkeeper! :rofl:

Angryminer
03-06-2005, 15:20
Well, someone has to take over the kingly duties, which obviously includes... :rofl:

Angryminer

Languish
03-06-2005, 17:10
Hah - awesome :D

Rox
03-06-2005, 17:23
So far so good....but wait till the king gets back......
Or are you planing to let him rot in prison (to protect the queen from disgrace)

lt1956
04-06-2005, 05:31
NO they didnt have chastity belts, they were a 1700's invention that didnt exist in the middle ages. I seen that on the history channel.

Lt

Gustavus Adolphus
24-06-2005, 00:04
Once I held the enemy prince prisoner and when the king died he became king. He spent his whole life in my dungeons but while he was there he got married, and had kids all while in the dungeon. Not only that, somehow they all escaped and one of the became the new king! :lol:

KOkopelli
24-06-2005, 20:25
Once I held the enemy prince prisoner and when the king died he became king. He spent his whole life in my dungeons but while he was there he got married, and had kids all while in the dungeon. Not only that, somehow they all escaped and one of the became the new king! :lol:

Talk about taking conjugal visits a whole new level. :biggrin:

lethalgoose
25-06-2005, 00:38
Alright, ever heard the story of Lancelot and King Arthur :lol: