PDA

View Full Version : help! how can I import exotic goods...?

Octopus
09-06-2005, 13:04
Hi,
I've been playing the game for a couple of weeks now, but I'm having a problem importing exotic goods.
I have the Admiralty, I have merchants and everything but where do I import the goods from if none of the nations has it... :bash: It's not showing on the map with the resources, nothing...

anybody...?

Octopus

Angryminer
09-06-2005, 13:42
Welcome to the forums, Octopus! :halloha:

Importing goods is easy... Select a town with an admirality, click the golden anchor in the middle and select the good you want to import. It will take 2 or 3 three minutes for the good to arrive and the order costs 2000 and some money upkeep.

I hope that helps. :go:

Angryminer

Octopus
09-06-2005, 15:00
Thank you very much... :hello: :go:

Languish
09-06-2005, 15:02
Once you are importing all exotic goods it really kills you for income... so be careful!

Gustavus Adolphus
09-06-2005, 15:31
Once you are importing all exotic goods it really kills you for income... so be careful!
Yeah it sure does. One game my KP went down when i dishonored an aliance, and I had to get rid of half of my Exotic goods just to get positive income.

Languish
09-06-2005, 15:45
Yeah it sure does. One game my KP went down when i dishonored an aliance, and I had to get rid of half of my Exotic goods just to get positive income.

Originally i had no idea what was causing it until checked my Kingdom Wealth. Doesnt it work out to be a 2000gp hit for all exotic goods?

Gustavus Adolphus
09-06-2005, 15:54
Yeah I think so. I havn't got all the exotics in a long time thought. Besides, GoG might not have the same price. It might be higher! :eek: Exotics arn't for poor countrys for sure.