PDA

View Full Version : A small "game sound" suggestion

maladominus
11-06-2005, 10:04
Dear Black Sea Studios and Paradox,

I love this new game KoH! But I have one tiny suggestion, which will not cost you developers too much problems nor too much development time:

PLEASE add a SOUND when a player's kindgom is being invaded OR being declared war upon. I find it annoying that IMPORTANT EVENTS happen in this game without any corresponding warning sounds, and I am too busy focusing my attention on another region.... this is why some kind of "trumpet sound" or another ominous sound should be heard when important things happen like:

1) An enemy invades my territory (e.g. surprise attack/ DoW)

2) An enemy declares war at me. A Declare War Sound should be heard, in addition to the small Notice Window telling me that a war is declared upon me.

3) When a peace agreement is reached between 2 nations.

4) Oh, how about a nice simple WEDDING SOUND when I seal a wedding arrangement with another kingdom?

Honestly, these suggestions are not too much to ask. And IMHO it will give a big polish to your already awesome game. Perhaps in the next patch, this can be considered?

Angryminer
11-06-2005, 11:20
1. When an enemy invades your nation a message on the left side (left click it to view details) tells you who invaded where and can take you to the exact place.
2. When an enemy declares war on you a message on the left side tells you so and a voice says "Sire, we are at war!".
3. When an enemy offers peace to you a message on the left side tells you so and opens an audience when you left click it.
4. When your king marries a notification will be shown on the left side with further information when you left-click it.

In my opinion this system is the absolute optimal comprimise between anoying and helpful. :go:

Angryminer

Grand Duke Yaroslav II
12-06-2005, 00:22
:amen: what he said