PDA

View Full Version : BIG "war unhappiness" when I'm at peace?

maladominus
11-06-2005, 10:07
I do not understand this.

Why are some of my provinces suffering from a BIG penalty due to "war unhappiness" even tho my kingdom is at peace with the rest of the world?

thanks for any response :)

Mortimer
11-06-2005, 12:15
I would say you have nostalgia, you can click on any of the happiness types to see what all is affecting it. if you are not at war, or did not loose some battles then odds are you have nostalgia. Basically the people are loyal to the old kingdom and well revolt a lot. to fix this use a cleric and adopt the population, it takes many books, many times 1000 but they become instantly loyal to you.

hawk_knight
11-06-2005, 14:08
Hi,
maladominus

it could be what mortimer sayd about nostalgia in your province.

but it could also be that from the kingdom where you had conquered it from.
That that kingdom was many times at war with other kingdoms so because of that the province sufferd much so thats why they have a big war penalty in the happines bar of the town.

if you had taken that province you could have that penalty to because there are still recovering from war.

I had this once to but it will go away after the province had recoverd it self :go:

HappyAdolf
11-06-2005, 17:26
Or maybe you are at war with someone since the beginning of the game, that can happen sometimes.
You have to check all countries that are there, you could be at war with one of them without knowing it.