PDA

View Full Version : To many cities

wagboy
12-06-2005, 20:45
I have to many cities to manage and fight at the same time....is there any way to qeue up builidings? or have the AI take over construciton on a few the countries that your not to worried about for a while?

Gustavus Adolphus
12-06-2005, 21:22
1.Welcome the the forums! :hello:
2.No there is no way you can do that.

wagboy
13-06-2005, 01:30
1.Welcome the the forums! :hello:
2.No there is no way you can do that.

well rassberries....any hints on how to manage 15 provinces efficiently? lol? i suppose you can pause and plan, is there any way to slow down time either then the pause button?

Gabo
13-06-2005, 01:32
Is there anyway to hotkey provinces ???

chavenduka
13-06-2005, 01:50
wagboy, you can cut speed in half (down to .5) with the '-' key. The '+' key doubles the speed, and the '*' key toggles x10 (up to 10).

I don't know of a way to hotkey provinces, but I wish there was one.

Illuminatus!
13-06-2005, 04:43
When you've got lots of provinces, I find it helpful to stop (as in make peace or at least halt expansion, not to pause the game) and 1) build up the provinces in blocks of 2-6, depending on my cash, income, and how developed the provinces already are, 2) adopt and, if necessary, convert all newly conquered provinces, and 3) to garrison the new provinces with high-end troops.

wagboy
13-06-2005, 06:19
alright thanks fellas....i didnt notice any change in pace when i used the "+" and "-" buttons...and the "*" is "8" that didnt seem to do anything i guess im an idiot ill play around a bit more and see whats happening.

chavenduka
13-06-2005, 12:51
You have to use the -, +, and * keys on your keypad. The shift-# keys don't do it.

Da Bomb
13-06-2005, 17:55
Well I play with like 50 provinces and it's still easy. Whenever you want to upgrade some provinces go to the "Province Overview tab on the bottom and on the left side next to each town name you'll see how advanced it is. If you go to political view and click the castle icon in the bottom right then the ? sign in the top right of that area it will show you how advanced a city is. If you want to upgrade a city on the list double-click on it's name and it will take you to it. Also it tells you in the province overview whether something is being built in the city or not.