PDA

View Full Version : Tree Symbol in Unit Icon during Battle

Sgt_Serge
14-06-2005, 07:51
Hi,
search didn't help...

I just started a battle and some of my units have a little tree symbol in the lower left corner of their unit icon. So... I guess they are positioned in some forest... great... but... WHAT does that mean in terms of gameplay/tactics? How are ranged units affected?

Thanks

Anguille2
14-06-2005, 13:59
Have been playing for a long time but don't know either. I suppose it means that the company can't keep its formation and therefore the bonus of the formaition isn't working...but that's merely a guess :scratch:

Baghera
14-06-2005, 16:22
I was lurking :nono: around the boards and saw answers to this Q already... but for the life of me I can't find them anymore.

From what I remember trees give you protection from archers and cavalry has a hard time in trees. I think that archers have a hard time shooting out of trees too. I don't remember seeing anything about company formations in trees before but it would make sense.

Angryminer
14-06-2005, 16:54
From what I remember trees give you protection from archers and cavalry has a hard time in trees. I think that archers have a hard time shooting out of trees too.Exactly.

Angryminer