PDA

View Full Version : very short movie from KoH ;)

Lord Sandman
26-01-2004, 13:44
Please enter on Sunflowers page. There is a little advertisement banner of KoH in upper place of site....Nice, but unfortunatelly very very small and poor quality...
http://www.sunflowers.de/english/index.shtml

Emhyr var Emreis
26-01-2004, 13:49
Do you mean that small and short on the top?

Lord Sandman
26-01-2004, 13:53
Originally posted by Emhyr var Emreis
Do you mean that small and short on the top?

Yeah, only this one... It's a pity that we haven't seen any other 'movies'... Maybye trailer or something...:(

Emhyr var Emreis
26-01-2004, 13:54
Originally posted by Lord Sandman
Yeah, only this one... It's a pity that we haven't seen any other 'movies'... Maybye trailer or something...:( I hope it's gonna be here soon :)

Angryminer
26-01-2004, 13:55
You can't call that a movie.

Angryminer

Jorghan
26-01-2004, 13:58
Still, it is something. I think the units seem to be moving ok. I'd like to see more of how the units move.

Lord Sandman
26-01-2004, 14:11
Originally posted by Angryminer
You can't call that a movie.

Angryminer

Ok, Ok, it's not movie...It's commercial or adcertisement ;).... Are you satisfied?;) But for the first time we see something different than screens

Pikeman
26-01-2004, 15:04
maybe with the website update arriving any minute now, there might be some real in-game movies and trailers. I hope so at least! I'm just so excited!!!:D :D :D :D

Cork2
26-01-2004, 15:45
Man that was a awsome little trailer. To bad it was so small. I still saw enought thought. The battles looked awsome in it.:cheers:

Henrik
26-01-2004, 16:02
Originally posted by Lord Sandman
Please enter on Sunflowers page. There is a little advertisement banner of KoH in upper place of site....Nice, but unfortunatelly very very small and poor quality...
http://www.sunflowers.de/english/index.shtml

Ok, it's maybe poor film quality and the sound ****s :( , but the tune is stillo among my to favourites :p

:p-=March of Honor=- :p