PDA

View Full Version : Baby-making process... how does it work ?

GooD
25-06-2005, 01:58
Well... I've just start to play at the game and everything goes well, the game is fantastic ! The only aspect of the game that is not clear to me is the 'baby making' process... I had a king and he had a princess... It has been a LONG time and nothing special happen... So the king died and now my only prince left has gone to the throne as the new king... He got a princess too now and i need to know... to make baby does the king need to be 'in the court' ? I mean, the prince that is now my king is a commander, so he his never at the court... And i set the first king as a defensive-spy...

Can you explain me if there's some rules to respect if i want new born prince/princess ?

Thankx

EDIT : Im asking that because now in going to be 'out of king' when my other one will die... This can happen ? I will lose the game if it happen ? Thankx

theoverlord3
25-06-2005, 02:13
its compeltly random, if you dont have any princes then your best knigth will be king but there will be a chance for other nations to takes parts of your land if they have a claime. eg have a princess married to the other faction.