PDA

View Full Version : For super moderators.

eagle1
26-01-2004, 23:36
Will this game be one of the many games where you just do a little bit of gathering resources end fight with that.

I have play many strategie games end i have them almost all.
-age of empires 2 ==) good grachics, to easy, not big.
-medival toatal war ==) big game conquer world, bad graphics.
-knights end merchants==)defficult game, good graphics, not big game.
-........ end so on always one bad thing about strategie games so far.

I just hope that this game will be giant where you have to think every stap you will make. End that this will not be a easy game if you do not cheat. That de graphics are good. End i like the thing that you have to conquer whole europe like medival but with nicer graphics end better gameplay.

People Of all strategie games, I'm pretty sure that this game Knights Of Honor (KOH) will be a great impact on strategie gamingworld.

I giff you already many Thanxs for breinging out this game.
THX THX THX

PS: Sorry for my bad English (from Belgium)

Dankish
27-01-2004, 00:04
Well, I am not a super-moderator, but I think that you're speaking of Turn Based Strategies, don't you ?
"you have to think every stap you will make"
TBS is the right genre where you do that. And before I get blamed - this is a Real Time Strategy Game though. You are going to think over your army and which units have to be used against others (for instance) or something like that.
Above all I agree with your words
"I'm pretty sure that this game Knights Of Honor (KOH) will be a great impact on strategie gamingworld"

Cheers:cheers:

King Yngvar
27-01-2004, 23:46
I hope the economy will not be too much micro-management, it should be possible to appoint finance "ministers" after you have worked out the basics. So that you don't have to go back and put every single peasants into what job they should do while you are in the middle of the battle(!) and then go and produce new units to send to the front while you are still in the battle (!!!). I have always tried to focus on doing the micro-management on the battlefield in games like Empire Earth and Age of Kings, but I have problems doing that when my resources run out because I could not produce new men and send to the front. So when I focus too much on the battle, it always end up with my army dying in the heart of the enemy's base (after defeating their army again and again of course :)). I do not think you should have to put every peasant on each crop and alike, rather build up the economy in the start and then let the AI handle it (allowing you to go back in from time to time and edit). I strongly doubt the medieval kings were handling the economy while they were out in the battlefield, I think they had appointed councils, advisors, etc, to do that job for them while they focused on the war.

Jorghan
28-01-2004, 01:28
The word is, no micromanagement in the game. I don't even think you will be able to command individual peasants.

King Aldred
28-01-2004, 15:06
nope no micro management. only your armies and counties for you to control no individual units. armies for instance consist of squads which you control (about 20 figures)

you'll just focus on victory
(which shall be mine!!!!!!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:cheers:

@eagle1 I agree whith you on the games and I think this game will be great, but you can only tell from what you read here and from the screens. so we'll just have to wait for the demo :)

and vote in the where from poll. brings Belgium up to 2 Horai :D

:cheers: