PDA

View Full Version : Your Vote for the Princess

maladominus
05-07-2005, 10:09
My vote for the cutest KoH princess goes to.... that blonde princess in Bdin. :rofl:

It's very weird. But now when I start a new game, I *always* try to marry my Crown Prince to the most beautiful princess in Europe. And then their father (The King) often will not allow a marriage to my crown prince. So then.... I INVADE THE HEATHENS! And once I beat them up, I ask for the princess. Am I the only one that does this?

Elvain
05-07-2005, 11:11
nice idea, we could make a public vote for the most beautifull princess :biggrin:

In my games I prefer diplomatical needs over love. So when I want to get some say Aragoneese lands when they have ugly princess while French princess is an angel, I prefere Aragonese princess for my prince. But if it is possible to marry also French angel to one of my princes, I try it of course. But to be honest, beauty is the last thing to lead my dynastic policy :king:

Largefry07
05-07-2005, 22:22
I do the same thing. :rofl: But I don't invade the country, I try to increase diplomacic relations with the country instead.

CarolusPelegrinus
06-07-2005, 05:37
I usually go for far-off exotic princesses from muslim states who spit at me for my insolence. My king's broken dignity usually means the first of many crusade is on... The odd thing is that My middle-eastern princesses don't usually produce middle-eastern decendants with my catholic princes... Recessive genes were probably not yet invented back then. And then my most beutiful queens ended-up having the worst-looking fiendish princes, with scars, drool, and terrible stats... I ended-up getting my Pop to send my heir on a crusade... and allow one of my marshals to make a new dynasty...

"you can't always get what you want, but you get what you need".

Amelia Mihailov
06-07-2005, 09:34
Eh... I thought each game generates random portraits for the royals?

Elvain
06-07-2005, 10:07
yes, it does

the blonde of Bdin was just a joke I gues :wink:

conquestare legionare
09-07-2005, 21:52
The only princesses that suit my princes are the princesses of France and Germeny . Almost always the princesses are beautifull and randomly bring luck in getting a heir :biggrin: .

Traveller
12-07-2005, 12:50
Eh... I thought each game generates random portraits for the royals?
Except in the starting points. Everytime I start a game, the avatars are the same. For example, in early period Tzar Samuil is the same old man, the King of Zeta (I think, or maybe Croatia) looks like a 16year old boy with small mustaches etc. After that, it's completely random.

Btw it's strange, but I haven't seen the avatars of the girls/women from this forum in the game lately. Neither Heretic's, nor Nadine's (if somebody remembers her avatar), I think only for once or twice those of Snowden and LadyH. This goes also, in a lesser form, for the male avatars - only HappyAdolf is there quite often. I knew there are a lot of portraits, but that much...

Angryminer
12-07-2005, 16:54
http://forum.sunflowers.de/images/avatars/female_05.jpg
This is one of my favorites. :wink:

Angryminer

conquestare legionare
12-07-2005, 23:35
:cool: cool looks like shes princess spy with cloak looking dress.

Traveller
13-07-2005, 08:16
http://forum.sunflowers.de/images/avatars/female_05.jpg
This is one of my favorites. :wink:

Angryminer
Snowden's. She's nice...

Mircoslavux
13-07-2005, 15:03
:lol: :lol: :lol:
women with slavian origin are the prettiest - no doubt's
pity that is not true in KoH :sad: