PDA

View Full Version : Sculptor's Guild problem

Da Bomb
05-07-2005, 21:15
I have GoG 1.6 installed, but in many provinces where it has the upgrade for sculptors guild available and I have the building to upgrade, I click the upgrade button but nothing happens. I'm sure it is supposed to work, I have played this game a while so all the requirements are lit up because I have them. Anyone else experienced this? :confused: :scratch:

Elvain
06-07-2005, 09:57
maybe ask Angryminer in his mod's thread?

Angryminer
06-07-2005, 16:39
The upgrading was tested and works.
The only thing I can imagin is that you don't have enough money.

The other, very unpropable, idea is that KoH has a hardcoded maximum of constructions. But that's unpropable as in "It's unpropable that the third World War starts because that butterfly just landed on this flower".

Angryminer

Da Bomb
10-07-2005, 05:09
The upgrading was tested and works.
The only thing I can imagin is that you don't have enough money.

The other, very unpropable, idea is that KoH has a hardcoded maximum of constructions. But that's unpropable as in "It's unpropable that the third World War starts because that butterfly just landed on this flower".

Angryminer

Well I'm sure it's not the money. 1. The money area is never red saying I need more. 2. It works in some provinces but not others. 3. I check my money and I have more than enough. 4. The upgrade circle arrow is not gray. I'm not an expert KoH player but I'm sure this is abnormal. It's the only mod/techwise problem I have so far. O well. :sad:

Zaitsev
18-07-2005, 19:21
Well I'm sure it's not the money. 1. The money area is never red saying I need more. 2. It works in some provinces but not others. 3. I check my money and I have more than enough. 4. The upgrade circle arrow is not gray. I'm not an expert KoH player but I'm sure this is abnormal. It's the only mod/techwise problem I have so far. O well. :sad:
the mod works fine in my game :sick: :sick: