PDA

View Full Version : Unifing England

flowing_spaz
08-07-2005, 06:43
Hi, In my game as the Earl of Wessex, i have conquered all of England except for Strathlcydea and Highlands. I've even conquered normandy. But the event for becoming England hasnt happend.. so i was wondering, can you only become england as Normandy, or is there something else i need to do?

Elvain
08-07-2005, 08:40
Yes, in Vanilla (oroginal-unmodded-version) you can only unite England from Normandy. This is changed in HolyRome mod

Gustavus Adolphus
08-07-2005, 15:47
Yes, in Vanilla (oroginal-unmodded-version) you can only unite England from Normandy. This is changed in HolyRome mod
Just wondering, but in HR does it change the kings name to william? I know it does that in GoG, I changed it though. There is no reason when I unite England with my king as godwin he suddenly wants to change it to william! :lol:

Elvain
08-07-2005, 17:04
GoG has it borrowed from HR and this was left unchanged from the vanila. I have just added the possibility to Wessex, Anglia and York

Tzar Aleksander
12-07-2005, 00:39
I have played england four time since I got the game and got all the kingdom advantiges three time it is easy to unite england very quickly also.

thank you

Tzar Aleksander