PDA

View Full Version : Asking Pope for forgiveness

Da Bomb
10-07-2005, 05:30
1. What are the chances of actually given forgiveness, the actual thing or an estimate if anyone knows.

2. In GoG, it's almost impossible to get that much money. I have like 15000 with high inflation yet it's near 26000 to do it? Can you lower that Angryminer? :biggrin:

conquestare legionare
10-07-2005, 09:10
1.Im not sure about the percentage ,it`s pretty useless to give the pope money. it`s a very low chance, i tried it 5 times and still the same resultat. I recommend you to wait until your king dies. when he does all of kingdoms reconsider there relations to neutral level then you have a chance reimprove them . And the pope will automaticly forgive you.

2. that is a question only the nice and kind fella angryminer can answer :smile:

Angryminer
10-07-2005, 12:43
1. The chance of being accepted back into the church raises slowly while you play on. Paying the money directly after being excommunicated is completely useless.
Usually it's best to wait until the pope allows you to come back by himself. That's very propable after your king dies. If you can't wait, you can "help" your king with dieing on the battlefield :dwink: .
2. I'll take a look at it...

Angryminer

Lord_Apophis
11-07-2005, 21:46
Try making peace with all the Catholic nations. I did that once and the pope forgave me almost immediately afterwards.