PDA

View Full Version : Play on Internet (GameSpy)???

Der Grosse
13-07-2005, 15:06
I wish to play on the Internet, but obviously I cannot create games, because nobody has ever joined my games, but on the other had I can join games! If anybody knows how solve this problem, please advice! :bash:

Thank you in advance! :go:

Best regards,
Der Grosse

Casluerj
13-07-2005, 17:31
I wish to play on the Internet, but obviously I cannot create games, because nobody has ever joined my games, but on the other had I can join games! If anybody knows how solve this problem, please advice! :bash:

Thank you in advance! :go:

Best regards,
Der Grosse

You might be under a router. You can join but cant host. Maybe some few configurations of your router would fix it.

Der Grosse
14-07-2005, 14:32
You might be under a router. You can join but cant host. Maybe some few configurations of your router would fix it.
Thank you! Any ideas how to fix my router?

Thank you!

Der Grosse

maladominus
14-07-2005, 15:19
Try turning off your firewall, for one.

Firewalls are built into either the router or in Windows XP. In Windows XP, you can easily turn off the firewalls.... at least temporarily. Then when you are done playing, you can turn on firewalls again.

Firewalls = the #1 culprit that prevents online games from happening

Casluerj
14-07-2005, 16:41
Try turning off your firewall, for one.

Firewalls are built into either the router or in Windows XP. In Windows XP, you can easily turn off the firewalls.... at least temporarily. Then when you are done playing, you can turn on firewalls again.

Firewalls = the #1 culprit that prevents online games from happening

Indeed... firewall prevent online games from happening.... he can join...

I repeat he has a router. I dont know how you could configurate that, Grosse, but I know there is someway for you to host.

Monjawi
24-07-2005, 12:49
Try look at http://www.portforward.com

Richard
24-07-2005, 20:15
When have you joined games? I have been looking for online games for a couple weeks now and no one is there. Even the KoH gamespy lobby is empty everytime I go there :sad: .

Der Grosse
25-07-2005, 10:35
When have you joined games? I have been looking for online games for a couple weeks now and no one is there. Even the KoH gamespy lobby is empty everytime I go there :sad: .

I'm from BULGARIA (EUROPE) and I frequently check on Internet for available games, but unfortunately there is no body there! I don’t know why? I play this game from several months and the only interesting thing left for me is to play on Internet!
Unfortunately, I cannot create games, so if you can, please do so and we can play!

Good luck!

Viva CUBA :go:

Best regards,
Der Grosse

Arions
22-08-2005, 14:46
Where is the Multiplayer society?

Angryminer
22-08-2005, 14:47
Gone into the dustbin together with the Campaign-Multiplayer. :wink:

Angryminer

Arions
23-08-2005, 10:24
:eek: :bash: :silly: :confused: :sad: :sad:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I want it back!

The Evil One
30-08-2005, 21:03
people i got a question...

when some one is online (finally)

I join them and then the game sais waiting for other player (name) drop in 15 sec.

when 15 sec. are over i win???

how do i fix this

tnx, :scratch:

Angryminer
30-08-2005, 21:06
Welcome to the forum, evil one! :halloha:
Either you or the player that drops out didn't configure his firewall or router correctly.

Angryminer

The Evil One
30-08-2005, 21:08
nice to be here nice game :hello:

and how do i fix this do i have to turn my firewall off?

and if someone is finally online i can test this :bash:

tnx,

Arions
02-09-2005, 12:14
I suppose You can read about this in the Threds about gamespy and firewall..