PDA

View Full Version : Uses for trade goods?

Big J Money
16-07-2005, 20:37
I know that trade goods are useful for acquiring Kingdom Advantages, but are they used for anything else? Is another nation more likely to accept a trade agreement with me based on my goods? Also, it seems the AI can't gain Kingdom Advantages, so what use do they have for trade goods?

Thanks,

=$= Big J Money =$=

Elvain
17-07-2005, 13:27
the more trade goods you have, the higher trade income you have. Also AI nations are more willing to sign trade agreement with you.

AI can't gain KingdomAdvantages coz it's unable to import exotics

Big J Money
17-07-2005, 20:08
Oh wow! I didn't know it was making me more money. Is that why when I look at someone in the political view it might say "Trade potential 88" but when I trade with them I only get like 50 gold? Do I just need to have more goods?

=$=

Der Grosse
18-07-2005, 08:54
NO! It depends on what relations you have with this kingdom! If your trading partner has 100 trade potential and if you have “harmonious” relations with him, you will get all 100 gold! But if you have "calm" or "troubled" you will earn much less money from him! It all depends on your relations with this kingdom!

Good luck!

Der Grosse

Da Bomb
19-07-2005, 02:42
It also depends on your merchants experience (stars above him) and your king's economy stars (I think).