PDA

View Full Version : Wooot! A 13-star prince was born!

maladominus
17-07-2005, 02:25
Just wanted to brag about my supreme good luck. After many many games (most of them I never finished), I finally have a game in 3rd generation where a baby boy was born.... and he quickly grew up to be a Prince with 13 stars!

The first time I ever saw such a GREAT crown prince. Most of the time, I only saw princes with like a total of 7 or 8 stars (they were imbeciles).

My 13-star prince, Vladislav, crown prince of Croatia, was as follows:

Economy ***
Diplomacy **
Military ***
Espionage **
Religion ***

He matured to be a 13-star prince when his father the King was still Middle Aged, so I will get a lot of use out of Vladislav before he has to take responsibilites as future king.

Zaitsev
17-07-2005, 08:18
graz :)) nice game

Da Bomb
18-07-2005, 02:26
He matured to be a 13-star prince when his father the King was still Middle Aged, so I will get a lot of use out of Vladislav before he has to take responsibilites as future king.
Actually, his stars don't affect him at all until he is king. Then to figure out what the capabilities do put the mouse on the word next to the king. :go:

maladominus
18-07-2005, 03:42
Actually, his stars don't affect him at all until he is king. Then to figure out what the capabilities do put the mouse on the word next to the king. :go:

Yes I know that. But I am happy because he WILL become king. That's why I said crown prince.

But in the meantime, while he is only crown prince, he is still a free Knight for my court. But must be careful not to be him killed prematurely.... I am using him as a 'young marshall in training' hehe

Da Bomb
19-07-2005, 02:30
O my bad. When you said you would get a lot of use out of him I thought you meant with all of his stars, not just regularly using him as a knight. Whoops! :lol:

Illuminatus!
22-07-2005, 17:05
I'd kill my current king (hunting accident...dontcha hate it when that happens?) to maximum use of such a skilled king... :slobber:

maladominus
23-07-2005, 00:11
I'd kill my current king (hunting accident...dontcha hate it when that happens?) to maximum use of such a skilled king... :slobber:

The father of the 13-star prince wasn't such a bad king. He was OK, has about 10-stars in skills. So I would not let him die early.

If the current king (father) was an incompetent of poor skills (for example, only 6 stars total), then I would let him die accidentally.....

Xazax
23-07-2005, 11:36
I can top that. i got a 17 out of 18 star Prince :hello: i think this is because the king was exactly like yours. My prince has full stars on every thing but diplomacy. Least my kings are taking there ****** :biggrin: .

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 11:43
Nice!But you all beter be careful of spyies because they can kill everybody.By everybody I mean your king,qeen,prince,princess.

Zanato
23-07-2005, 13:46
Prince of Mecklenburg.

Economy *
Diplomacy ***
Military ***
Espionage ***
Religion ***

:cheers:

The Beastmaster
24-07-2005, 07:31
The first game I played, my very first king was only one star short of having all the stars possible.
Haven't seen one like that since... LOL. :rolleyes:

maladominus
24-07-2005, 07:52
I can top that. i got a 17 out of 18 star Prince :hello: i think this is because the king was exactly like yours. My prince has full stars on every thing but diplomacy. Least my kings are taking there ****** :biggrin: .

Umm you cannot have 17 or 18 stars.

The maximum is 15 stars.