PDA

View Full Version : an addon ?

Louis IX
19-07-2005, 15:54
will we see an extension for this beautiful game ? :hello:

An other side i want to activate the trench in the game. but so hard for me, i'm not the game conceptor :sick: and i want to add some bridges to the tower (only if there is a trench), and allowing peasants from the attackers to fill it. i think i'm alone to think about it... so sad :sad:

Baghera
19-07-2005, 22:54
You are not alone. Moats were discussed on the forum ages ago but we didn't get any graphical representation of them in the battle view, just their nebulous bonuses somehow fatored in.

Zaitsev
20-07-2005, 13:56
i think we should call it a wonderful game instead :bday:

i think there is absolutely coming like KoH 2 or sth else,
however the studio says they r currently working on 2 undisclosed titles :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

in fact, im eager to see if this gameplay system can merge with a bigger map, let say - a world map :eek: :eek: :eek: :go: :go: :go: :cheers:

Kris_stz
20-07-2005, 15:43
Zaitesv you are the man!!!:-)I wonder if the new KOH2 has a world map will there be all(I mean ALL)of the countrys around the world.Can you just imagine the MASS of the new KOH 2?

Richard
22-07-2005, 05:47
Can't be all world map, then you would need to go to age of exploration, meaning you will leave mid ages which is what the game is about. What I would like is an add on of mid ages asia, You know feudal japan, china, mongols ect. It would be cool fighting with samuris and the such. Sadly the chances for an addon are low, but hey there is some hope, they said that there wasn't going to be a Us realese and look at it now :wink:

Illuminatus!
22-07-2005, 17:29
A world-wide version of KoH2 could do some alternate history...say...forget gunpowder and limit the latest general time period to as late as the late 1500's? (There are some who say China could've gone global in the early 1400's...)

Richard
22-07-2005, 17:39
Gunpower was invented before the 1500's.by the end of the 100 year war the french use it. Also by that time the mid ages would be gone as the rennasance began in the late 1400's

Illuminatus!
23-07-2005, 06:36
Gunpower was invented before the 1500's.by the end of the 100 year war the french use it. Also by that time the mid ages would be gone as the rennasance began in the late 1400's

Not to sound harsh, but why is your post relevant to what I just said?

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 09:01
Maybe there will be up to you to decide?Why not?I mean if KOH 2 is a world map maybe you should decide where to fight and develop?You can choose from Africa,US,Europe,Asia?I mean why not but still in the middleages right?Or maybe not?

Zanato
23-07-2005, 09:28
Maybe there will be up to you to decide?Why not?I mean if KOH 2 is a world map maybe you should decide where to fight and develop?You can choose from Africa,US,Europe,Asia?I mean why not but still in the middleages right?Or maybe not?

I consider KoH an almost perfect political strategy game, its potential just hasn't been truly unlocked and it has a few problems that need to be corrected and improved upon. Hopefully without all the hassle of replacing it with cutting edge 3d graphics. Honestly, that's the one thing I hate about the industry. Too many believe a game needs to look as close to real life as possible, when all it takes is charming and intuitive 2d graphics.

As for a world map and numerous times, that would be my dream come true. :bday:

Just think of it, prehistoric to near future with the whole world as our playground.

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 09:30
Well thats true.But its allready close to real life,I mean without the battle view.In the polictac world its perfect.3D graphics in KOH,I reaky doubt it but still its a great idea.

Zanato
23-07-2005, 09:37
Well thats true.But its allready close to real life,I mean without the battle view.In the polictac world its perfect.3D graphics in KOH,I reaky doubt it but still its a great idea.

Definitely. I wouldn't change a thing about the political view. Maybe the battle view could be improved upon, but it's not an issue for me. I never use it! :biggrin:

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 09:39
HA!Thank god for that.I cna't imagine 3D in the battle view