PDA

View Full Version : Units

Takeda Shingen
28-01-2004, 19:31
Hi Guys and Girls!!!!

Iīm totally satifised to see somebody doing such a great game!!!

I thought it would be great, if it was possible to design your own troops. Like take this helmet with this armour and that weapon!
So that the player could decide which colour his troops have.

And please please please!
Thats no critic!!!!

Donīt fool around with the dimensions!!!!
I heard, KoH will have the biggest Map ever.
So it would be great, when sizes of citys or towns and their locations would be accurate!!!!

A statement to this would be great!!!

Please go on making such a good Game!!!!!
And send me a beta!!!! lol

Greetings
Takeda Shingen

Emhyr var Emreis
29-01-2004, 11:47
Hi, Takeda Shingen!!

I'm affraid you have good ideas, but none of them will be in. Units are definitely done and you won't change it with your own design.
About colors, there was some thread about colors, I think it's called Colors, oh the bright colors (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130&highlight=colors) . There were discussed uniforms etc. so, let's have a look there

Jorghan
29-01-2004, 12:25
I totally agree, it would be cool with a game where you could do that. Design everything like that. As I've said before, I'd love a game where you could micromanagement everything like that (expect you shouldn't be able to give orders to individual soldiers). But you shouldn't be forced to micromanage anything, your ingame subordinates can manage everything for you.

Anyway, I think it will be quite some time before we can see games like that. And the path for KoH is quite set, so...