PDA

View Full Version : Wise advices

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Kris_stz
20-07-2005, 18:20
Here you can get plenty of advices on any topic!

Just ask a question and I or somebody else WILL answer you.Because we are here to exchange advices so that our games could be perfect!

:confused: = :bash:

:scratch: + :go: = :eek: + :biggrin:

maladominus
21-07-2005, 01:25
Which province grows the exotic resource called "Aphrodisiacs for Kings" ?

all of my kings could use it....

Baghera
22-07-2005, 02:24
:rofl: :rofl:

Lord_Apophis
22-07-2005, 03:55
From the beginning of the game, I assigned my King as a Marshal. He was away in enemy lands for conquest for quite some time, but had two children. The only other knight in my employ was the merchant. Therefore, I just know the kids aren't my king's, and that the queen was cheating. How do I kill off his wife for infidelity?

Richard
22-07-2005, 06:13
Maybe he sended the stuff on a bottle :rofl: Well just send the king into a heroic battle, since he is frustated he will charge into the enemy with his brave knights and get slauter, then his son will take over and his wife will disapear.

Magusdk
22-07-2005, 09:32
At least your king gets some children. Mine doesn't and it's my third game. The first king has at least one son who takes over. This son doesn't get any children and then my marshal takes the throne.
Who wants to teach my royal family something about making babies

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 08:45
it doesent matter if your king is on a conquest or trading he always has children.the more children you have the more happines there will be in your towns.to have anz children at all you must firs be s**** that your king is married.if he's not married and hes the king he'll get married himself.then when you get children will depend on what age is your king.if hes a juvinaile you'll have to wait untill he's at least young to have any children.but beware if your king dies and if your prince has been a marshal since the beggining of hte game there is a chane that your new king starts from age:old.

Xazax
23-07-2005, 09:13
Why does my good roman infantry when i play as the byzantia always seemed to get totally owned by peasants? i always seem to lose alot of romans and they anit cheap to refill. does the defence rating even do anything? i mean the peasants do 20 and -2 morale and 0 Defence while my roman has 70 attack 20 defence and - morale yet the always LOSE! stupid things!

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 09:15
They lose becuase the are heavily outnumbered by peasants.The peasant are 80 in a groupe and wereever there's a rebellion the rebel leader has 360 peasants on his side.If you have a marshal who is filled up with roman infantry you should have about...180 soldiers.WHATS 180 TO 360?

Angryminer
23-07-2005, 11:43
Roman infantry comes in squads of 40 and peasants also come in squads of 40, so the two armies are equal in number.

Are there any other factors that effect the outcome of the battle?
You are propably orthodox, so your armies suffer a morale-penalty.
The rebel leader might be rather experienced, then the rebels' attack will be raised. The high losses due to the attack-bonus will lower your troops morale even more.
The AI tends to concentrate it's forces on a small area in battleview. If you don't react wisely your troops in the area will be defeated and the morale of your whole army will suffer another penalty.
Remember that morale is one of the key-factors to victory.
I suggest the following:
1. Get marshall-skills that assist you. Iron Fist and Leadership for example.
2. Get your hands on some archers. That way you can deal damage to your enemies before they can harm your troops. That way they have to enter melee with lower morale.
3. Use the disadvantage of peasants. That means you should try to make the peasants flee due to bad morale. Cavalry with high attack values can strike the peasants hard even before they reach your lines so they will run away, posing a morale-penalty upon the other troops. Within seconds the whole army will be fled. That's my favorite way of dealing with rebels when I have no big morale-advantage.

Angryminer

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 11:46
Yeah,you are right.My bad,its just that I have been away from my computer for 2 weeks and haven't playing KOH.I ' rightning through my moms computer in her work.One of the advices that Angryminer gave could be the solutions to your problem.But tell me something is it wise to have only archers in your army,no infintry?

Angryminer
23-07-2005, 11:59
That depends on the type of archery and the enemy.
9 squads of longbowmen will do away with any army that has less than 50% cavalry.
On the other hand, an all-cavalry army will erase the all-archers-army without mercy.

However, you can use marshall-skills to improve the strenght of your archers. Then they are almost invinceable. But I never do that, because it leaves no room for battle-strategies. You just wait until the battle over. Boring!

Angryminer

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 12:02
Yes I am aware of the marshal skills that could help me in difrent situation.The archary army is from(for example):3 normal archers,3 logbowmen and 2 crossowbows(light)

Bruder Glados
23-07-2005, 14:15
Hello,

Altough I'm a quite old gamer its my first time both with KoH and with a forum.

My first concern is to find a way to breack of momentarily the game. Real time confuse me when I try to thinck about options.[/FONT]

Angryminer
23-07-2005, 14:18
Welcome to the forum, Bruder Glados! :halloha:

To pause the game, search the "PAUSE"-button in the upper-right corner of your keyboard. It has "Pause" written on it.
Then you can take a brake or think about your situation and forge an evil masterplan to worlddomination :dwink: .

Angryminer

Bruder Glados
23-07-2005, 14:25
:cheers:

Very Kind :bday: :go:

Bruder Glados

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 14:27
Welcome to the forums and to KNIGHTS OF HONOR!!! :halloha:
Knights Of Honor is a great game both political,economic,warfare and everything else you could think of.In it you will be the leader of a kingdom and will develop it.In the game you will develop both economical,warfare and political.In your kingdoms there will be certain type of land that will allow you to gain goods.These goods will help you gain kingdom advantages making your kingdom strong.Also there will be exotic goods.For them you need an admirality in a sea city.Once you've got it when you click on the town,you'll se he's name and next to it there will be an golden anchor.There you click and you choose.You'll have to think also about how to communicate with other kingdoms.You can declare war,offer pecae,sign trade agreenments,and sign allince pacts.Certain priviliges will be gained.You'll also have to win wars by using troops.You'll have to build inside the provinces to develop them.You can hire mechant wich will increase your gold income,you can hire spy wich will help you do nasty stuff to your enemys.Landlords,clerics,Builders and marshals wihc will help you do war.You'll have to lead battles and win or lose.Also you must keep the population happy because if you don't they will rebel.These are only very very few of the things which you are capable of in this fantastic game.- :eek:

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 14:28
Wanna learn more about the game?

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 14:28
:confused:
:wink:
:cheers: = :rofl:
:confused: + :wink: = :go: + :eek:
:biggrin:

Xazax
23-07-2005, 16:18
orthodox gets a morale penalty??? why is this and how come i never heard about it. What i love to do is get an all janassary army then get the marshal to have the archer experience thing where they dont take friendly fire and the skill where they get fire arrows it becomes unbeatable untouchable! and if they close with some cav you can fight them!