PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate emperor of Europe. How pointless!!

Xazax
23-07-2005, 12:08
this is one of two things
First, why do they have this in there? the computer just abstains EVERY time :bash: and no one even gets one vote :rolleyes: . Seems to me the only way to win it is by killing them all :biggrin: .

Secondly, has any ever conquered most of the map? most i had was 37 some provinces.

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 12:14
Well they will only vote for you(if you are 1rs or 2cond by power)if you are with more than just great relationship.Take my advice if one of the most powerful kingdoms ever wants you to go to war with theme against somebody allways accept regardless of what relationship you are with that country.Send them money,merrie somebody to them,attack kingdoms they are at war with and take over provinces or pillige(its better to pillage if you ask me-more fun and cash).Only then they will vote for you.Even if 2 koingdoms have voted for you you can choose between beeing the emperor of europe.I always accept but I wonder what will hapen if you don't?

Angryminer
23-07-2005, 12:16
1. I won several times through elections and even lost one time because an AI-nation became the emperor.
2. I conquer until complete domination (that means I have about two times the amount of provinces of the biggest Ai nation) and then I leave the game.

Angryminer

Zanato
23-07-2005, 13:51
I usually dominate an area and quit. Such as all of Britain, or all of France/Spain, or all of Scandinavia/Northern Europe, etc.

Once you start dominating, nothing is really a challenge. Enemy kingdoms are owned with barely any effort, and the only thing left to do is stamp out rebellions and finish building your provinces up. :sad:

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 14:05
Heres how it is.I play with Bulgaria and I am at war with Georgia.Byzantia is also at war with Georgia nad they counqer one province leaving Georgia with only one province.I sended two marshal each of them armed to full with peasants.Thats 720 peasants.I encounter 5 enemy marshals with army far much stronger than mine.They totaly crushed me.So I cane back again later with more advanced troops(swordsmen,archers,cavalary).Yet I encounter the same number of marshals and they crushed me again.Later I came back again with more marshals with more troops,yet they defeat me again.What am I going to do?

Xazax
23-07-2005, 15:44
Not attack them? that would be the best if they keep killing you either
A) take control personally and kill his marshals i always do it and it always works
B) point you guns at someone else preferable weaker bigger nation, it is aways a ripe target :go: !

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 15:50
Yeah I suppose you are right but still when he kills me I just get more egar to kill him!I don't know what to do.Maybe I should try some politics but NOT wiht him!

Xazax
23-07-2005, 16:09
A spy maybe if he has a ton of armys you can turn them all into rebels(if elected marshal) or annex it if its small...hmmm but yet try the marshal thing that will totally terrioze his lands

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 16:42
Yes you can.Thats good for you because the enemy will be left with no army.And you can easily conqer a lot of territory.But after you coqnerd some the rebel army will come after you!And if the enemy has marshals with armies a lot more better than yours you'll have a big problem!!!!

Xazax
23-07-2005, 16:48
Give-up on protecting your lands.and keep inside the castle famous rebels always move on and your lands come back anyway.(also i think we should stop forum whoring because were just talking to each other really do you have AIM or X-fire we can talk strategies there if you want to)

Kris_stz
23-07-2005, 16:50
Xazax you are on my buddy list why not make me a part from yours and we can talk privetly?

maladominus
24-07-2005, 07:57
I usually dominate an area and quit. Such as all of Britain, or all of France/Spain, or all of Scandinavia/Northern Europe, etc.

Once you start dominating, nothing is really a challenge. Enemy kingdoms are owned with barely any effort, and the only thing left to do is stamp out rebellions and finish building your provinces up. :sad:

I agree. I do the same thing.

I set a goal such as "domination and conquest of all Russian lands", and then I am done playing when I achieve my goal. Playing on afterwards is pointless and has zero challenge.

Kris_stz
24-07-2005, 16:28
You're right.