PDA

View Full Version : Experience/Skill of Clerics, Merchants, etc?

The Beastmaster
23-07-2005, 18:48
How do you know the skill level or ability of your own Clerics, Merchants, etc.??

Unlike the Marshals, who you can click on and see how skilled they are... I thought I read where your clerics, merchants, etc. all have skill levels from experience too.... but I don't see it anywhere on them...?

Angryminer
23-07-2005, 18:59
Look in your royal court. The knights that have experience have one or several stars above their pictures.

Angryminer

Zaitsev
24-07-2005, 04:14
How do you know the skill level or ability of your own Clerics, Merchants, etc.??

Unlike the Marshals, who you can click on and see how skilled they are... I thought I read where your clerics, merchants, etc. all have skill levels from experience too.... but I don't see it anywhere on them...?
unlike marshals, u need to improve a cleric's skill/exp by educating them. left-click on the portrait of ur cleric and select "Educate Cleric" using the books u have. the maximum is lvl 5 so there can be 5 stars on the portrait. :wink:

Kris_stz
24-07-2005, 16:48
Yes the guys are right.You do need to educate all of your merchants,clerics,landlords and builders to increase the bonus they are giving to you.Spyies on the other hand can educate themself after a successful mission.

Baghera
25-07-2005, 21:46
Don't forget that spies can ALSO be educated through books.

Kris_stz
26-07-2005, 08:42
Yeah they can,but they can be educated when successfully do something.