PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating key

Grizpin
25-07-2005, 15:06
Hey all,

I have a friend that I loaned my game to. I put all the original contents in the box but he's telling me the key code is not located anywhere. The only thing I changed was that I put the cd's in jewel cases. Was the key code located on the original dust covers? I looked but can't find them at all. I was certain the code was on the manual cover. I am pretty good about not throwing away that type of information. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Xazax
25-07-2005, 15:07
I do believe A key was never used in this game because i have never seen one. it just installs and does not ask for a key.

Grizpin
25-07-2005, 15:17
hmm, I don't remember... I installed it a couple of months ago. He is installing it over the weekend but says he couldn't because it prompted for a key????

Grizpin
25-07-2005, 18:26
No one can tell me where the key is located?

I'm just trying to figure out if there is a key needed or should I just throw out my $40 game since I might have lost the key????

Da Bomb
25-07-2005, 18:28
I looked over my box but didn't see any key. Maybe you could explain what the problem exactly is when you try to play/install...

Grizpin
25-07-2005, 21:44
Nevermind... my friend brought the game into work and I watched him install it.... no key. I almost hit him upside the head for making me go nuts trying to find out if there was a key or not. Thanks for your help.

Angryminer
26-07-2005, 11:14
I hope he isn't insured seriously :wink: ... and I wish your friend a lot of fun while playing KoH. :go:

Angryminer