PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on exotic goods

LMK
27-07-2005, 21:18
This seems like a very helpful forum, so I figured I'd pose a question that recently arose in my game:

I've built an admiralty to be able to import exotic goods. I paid the 5000 to import the good, but all options on the exotic menu are gray and when I import the good it doesn't show up by the town as an icon or in my Kingdom Advantages menu. What's going on?

maladominus
27-07-2005, 21:29
It takes a little time (a few ticks) until your Admiralty actually starts to receive shipments of the exotic goods that you ordered.

LMK
28-07-2005, 01:28
Thanks very much.

General Juin
14-08-2005, 01:11
I've built the Admiralty. I think I need to trade with a merchant for Silk, but no country seems to have any.

How do I get Silk ?

Kris_stz
14-08-2005, 09:17
You just click on it.Wait a little and its done.

Elvain
14-08-2005, 09:47
in a town with admirality, there is an anchor icon. Click at it and you'll see all exotics. Chose one you want(you need 5000 gold) and wait a little. You'll get notification that you have started importing it :go:

Zomater
14-08-2005, 10:56
in a town with admirality, there is an anchor icon. Click at it and you'll see all exotics. Chose one you want(you need 5000 gold) and wait a little. You'll get notification that you have started importing it :go:

ok...what is all the exotic goods useful to??

Angryminer
14-08-2005, 12:49
You'll need the exotics to achieve the kingdom advantages that will give your kingdom a great edge in conquering europe.

Angryminer

Zomater
14-08-2005, 13:26
You'll need the exotics to achieve the kingdom advantages that will give your kingdom a great edge in conquering europe.

Angryminer

well.. now i know that too...thanks

ump
06-09-2005, 20:08
I am on my first game, so I am playing on easy mode. I have lots of Admiralities, but don't see that anchor icon. Is it not available in easy mode, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Empress Meg
06-09-2005, 21:13
^You must click on a town. In between the garrison units and the army units there is a middle panel. The anchor is on this middle panel in the right hand croner i think. Click on it when it is golden (this signifies that you can trade exotic goods) and a tiny menu will come up. Click on the good that you want to trade. I hope this helps you out. :wink:

Devoirs The Empress