PDA

View Full Version : Famous Rebels?

Interagator
30-07-2005, 03:54
Hi everyone
I have some questions I hope someone can help me with
1.) What does a famous rebel do, I see "Famous Rebels" in the list of things that make a town happy.
a.) Do they actually make the town happy or mad?
b.) Do I or can I capture one and have him and use him in my royal court?
c.) And if I can capture him, exactly how do I do that?

Largefry07
30-07-2005, 17:19
1.) A famous rebel is just like any other rebel. They plunder your provence and could make an assault on your city. But, instead of local rebels and loyalits who can only plunder the provence they came from, the famous rebel can indead travel across provences and plunder anything he wants.

a.) They make the town very mad. However many stars they have is the amount of happiness is decrease. Ex. The famous rebel has a 10 star rating, therefore the town would have a -10 drop of happiness.

b.) You cannot capture and rebel of any kind. He is kill during the battle or retreats to fight another day if he is defeated. You can only capture marshall of your enemy and spies from different nations.

maladominus
30-07-2005, 22:30
1.) A famous rebel is just like any other rebel.

Except the famous rebel can sign autographs.

Da Bomb
30-07-2005, 22:35
And except that a famous rebel goes around many provinces, while regular ones just travel and pillage in the province they started in.

Despot Dobrotitza
31-07-2005, 00:06
I keep forgetting to ask for autographs. Damn it! I could sell it sa an exotic good.

Angryminer
31-07-2005, 10:38
They don't pillage! They give live open air concerts and the partying fans leave a "battlefield" :wink: .
That's why they travel around the europe map. They are on (known-) world-tour. :go:

Angryminer