PDA

View Full Version : Rural areas

Lost
02-08-2005, 02:21
Is there anything you can do to repair damage or replace rural areas damaged by plunder?

Essentially I am taking over these provinces in what should be England, and the AI has been plundering the hell out of eachother. So you get the province, but there is nothing in it. I would like to be able to replace/repair these areas, any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

maladominus
02-08-2005, 02:29
They are repaired automatically. Over time. But it does take a long time for them to grow back.

There is nothing you can do, except to wait.

Canute
02-08-2005, 03:27
I have heard , and it makes sense, that assigning a Builder to govern the province speed up the recovery. I think the rate is tied to the number of workers in the province.

C

Lost
02-08-2005, 07:10
Thanks guys, it seems to be tied to the # of workers, atleast in my experiance. Winning the game by getting all 10 kingdom advantages is too easy!

maladominus
02-08-2005, 07:29
I have heard , and it makes sense, that assigning a Builder to govern the province speed up the recovery. I think the rate is tied to the number of workers in the province.

C

That makes sense. The more workers you have, the more they run around in the farms & villages working and building/re-building stuff.