PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia of war..

Lost
02-08-2005, 18:25
Nostalgia of War, how do you reduce it?

What I am trying to do is increase my empires size, I am at about 16 provinces right now. I get a lot of rebel squads poping up, so I have to leave marshalls to tend to the uprisings, meaning I cannot expand much more as I will lose the abaility to babysit my provinces.

I tried to keep @ peace, but as soon as I settle with everyone, someone from god knows where decalres war on me....

Any ideas?
Thanks!

conquestare legionare
02-08-2005, 19:00
hire a cleric , make him govern a province which has nostalgia. then click on him and there will be an option called adoption. adoption require books (100 books per nostalgia point), make sure to have the right amount . a newly conquerd province will have 10 points-1000books, when you have the right amount click on the option , when done the people in the province will feel like its a part of kingdom and no more loyalist rebels . that was the fastest way. another option safer option(you never know , that cleric might just be a spy waiting for the right moment) is to have total peace and wait until the province have forgotten its old master.

no problem , just be carefull and everything will be alright :go: :cheers:

Lost
03-08-2005, 08:14
Works excellent, thanks!!

Mircoslavux
04-08-2005, 11:06
but then (I do not know),
If you adopt population, the popoulation is like your and you will lose the advantages of foreign population - special units and so on - is it right?

Angryminer
04-08-2005, 11:11
No. They will just feel very comfortable with living in your kingdom. The special units remain in the province.

Angryminer

Mircoslavux
04-08-2005, 11:33
No. They will just feel very comfortable with living in your kingdom. The special units remain in the province.

Angryminer

But something will change with this adoption. I have read it somewhere here.
Soem buildings or the outlook of castles... Ido not remember.