PDA

View Full Version : Army rebells. Please help.

Regent
04-08-2005, 03:32
THere I was planning my domination of Europe and building an Empire when suddenly all my army rebelled. And all my generals whom I made best of the best turned against me and went around decimating my kingdom. WHY? I tried to load a previous saves but only suceeded in prolonging the inevitable. OK, I could deal with that... Got new generals, ambushed the old ones. As soon as things started getting back to normal the new ones rebelled! WTF??? I have a 31 province kningdom, a lot of money, good relations with my neighbours, every province is converted to state religion and has a probability of uprising of -20% to -30%, my kingdom strength us maintained at +5. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? HELP!!!

Regent
04-08-2005, 03:33
BTW The army is well fed and morale is always good.

maladominus
04-08-2005, 07:50
THere I was planning my domination of Europe and building an Empire when suddenly all my army rebelled. And all my generals whom I made best of the best turned against me and went around decimating my kingdom. WHY? I tried to load a previous saves but only suceeded in prolonging the inevitable.

Reloading the game will not help you. You ALREADY had an enemy spy among your Court. The enemy spy simply convinced all your marshalls to defect.

Chances are that the enemy spy had long been sitting in your royal court and he was hiding there for a long time. An enemy spy could have been any of your Knights that you hired long ago. But you do not know when it happened.

Next time: you should hire a COUNTER-SPY. When you hire a spy to "protect your court", he will be watchful of everyone in the royal court.... and many times he will catch a new enemy spy who just entered your court and will jail him immediately before any damage can be done to your kingdom.

maladominus
04-08-2005, 07:52
You can do the same thing to your enemy. You can hire spies, send them to infiltrate enemy courts, and then your spy (if it succeeds) will cause ALL his entire army to become rebels. Fun fun fun!

Mircoslavux
04-08-2005, 10:06
I have another "problem" :nono:

I have already more then 50 province and big problem with rebels - but in all of the cities have about -20% risk of rebelion....
The situation is more complicated now, because my old king died and many new rebels are rising now.

has got somebody something similar by big realm? :eek:

I'm sure I have no spy in my court. The last time I had (long long ago), this rascal assasinated my king. :angry:

Angryminer
04-08-2005, 10:32
@Mircoslavux:
Check the nostalgia-rating in your provinces and do away with it. :wink:

Angryminer

Regent
04-08-2005, 13:04
Thank you people. And to think of it I actually thought that not having a spy would not be a problem. I see now. And BTW what is a nostalgia rating and where do you find it? Chances are I already know where it is but my game is not in English and several things there could roughly be translated into that word... Just point where on the screen to find it.

conquestare legionare
04-08-2005, 14:55
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=5001

check this thread . you can see the nostalgia rate in the population unhappines/happyness tab when clicking on the town.

Mircoslavux
05-08-2005, 10:25
@Mircoslavux:
Check the nostalgia-rating in your provinces and do away with it. :wink:

Angryminer

I did, I adopted all populations, but know about 10-15 famous rebel are marching through my realm, somehow they are very fast, and I have problem to catch them, because the distances are very far. It is interesting they destroy my village and then like nothing happends are marching to another kingdom.

How are this famous rebel created? Because they are rising suddenly like from nothing - it is like Platons theory about world creation. :lol:

Angryminer
05-08-2005, 10:32
Famous rebels are rebels that have gained more than 6 stars of experience. It is possible that they started out as a normal rebel in an AI-kingdom, plundered until 6-stars, became famous rebels and then marched into your kingdom to plunder some more.

Angryminer

Mircoslavux
05-08-2005, 10:34
Famous rebels are rebels that have gained more than 6 stars of experience. It is possible that they started out as a normal rebel in an AI-kingdom, plundered until 6-stars, became famous rebels and then marched into your kingdom to plunder some more.

Angryminer

yes amd no,
some of them are started in my realm as already famous - if I click on them - they are from beginning famous?!

Angryminer
05-08-2005, 10:39
It might be possible that this due to a mod, but the original game will only promote rebels to famous rebels at level 6. No other way possible.

Angryminer

Mircoslavux
05-08-2005, 10:42
It might be possible that this due to a mod, but the original game will only promote rebels to famous rebels at level 6. No other way possible.

Angryminer

hm, I have original not mod,
where is shown level of rebel? Is it the star beside the pic?
they have 0* and are labelled as famous...is it possible? In my game it is.

Tricon
05-08-2005, 18:37
I have to confirm this. I play rthe US unmodded version, and definatelly got a low level "Famous" rebel "event" (including a pop up screen saying that a famous rebel has taken up arms aginst me) in one of my districts.
Unless I'm a complete dolt and have started seeing things.... but I was sober!

conquestare legionare
05-08-2005, 20:11
Ive noticed that experienced marshals can be become famous rebels through spy infiltration , i was playing as france today, i had conquerd the italian province of lombardy suddenly 3 italian marshal invades me after 30 seconds they turned into famous rebels and i get a messeges 3 saying that rebels invaded my province and also anncouced the rebels words saying something similar to "im done with military i want my own castle" and they all turned into famous rebels . have it happend to anyone its very funny excaly when your about to get the enemy army pot size they all turn into rebels.

Doux
05-08-2005, 22:12
That's right conquestare legionare, Marshalls become Famous Rebels when instigated. They're the worst problem of a large kingdom indeed; they cross borders like...like... mice?

Da Bomb
05-08-2005, 22:17
I believe most famous rebels are from revolting rebels. The only time it wasn't this was one time at the message area when it said local rebel so-and-so is now famous.